MCC Class Formats for Fall 2020
Fall classes begin August 22, 2020. Explore all the ways to take classes from online variations to on campus.
- Meet online at regularly scheduled days and times
- Enjoy MCC learning experiences as you interact live with your instructor and classmates in a virtual environment
- Accomplish assignment due dates outside of the class session
Online (On Your Time)
- Choose when it is convenient for you to learn without scheduled class times
- Decide when it best suits you to engage in learning activities
- Finish all course work and assignments online by due dates
- Experience the combination of in-person classes and online learning
- Enjoy face-to-face time on campus in small class settings with faculty and students
- Learn online in classes without set times or join scheduled Live Online sessions
- Attend class on campus during specific times and days
- Interact face-to-face with faculty and students in small class sizes
- Follow social distancing and other established health and safety measure
MCC invites you to a safe and successful Fall Semester
Welcome to Fall 2020 at Mesa Community College. Campus life looks different this semester. We continue to develop inviting opportunities for you to achieve your educational and career goals. Responding to COVID-19, our priorities are also focused on the health, safety and well being of students, staff and members of the community. We have established protocols based on the most current scientific and public health guidelines. As the situation evolves, we are committed to proactively communicating any changes to your classes or required procedures.
As part of our college safety measures, at this time MCC campuses are open only to employees, students attending in-person classes and those who have appointments.
Anyone on campus is required to:
- Wear a face covering or mask
- Display a college ID badge or have a photo ID available
- Maintain recommended physical distancing of 6 feet or more where possible
- Monitor their health routinely before coming to campus
- Notify their instructor or campus contact if they are not feeling well, and stay home
- Not touch their nose or mouth, and if they do, wash their hands and use hand sanitizer right away
Appointments are required to visit services on campus
MCC's many services such as advising, testing, tutoring and financial aid are available via chat, email and phone. This fall, access to face-to-face student services on our MCC campuses is limited. Appointments with individual departments are required before you can meet with them in person.
Instead of coming to campus, we highly recommend accessing our student services virtually.
Programs & Degrees
Whether you’re interested in an associate’s degree, a certificate in your field, transferring to a four-year university, or you just want to take some classes for your own personal satisfaction, Mesa Community College has a program to suit your personal goals.Programs by Name Degrees & Certificates Fields of Interest Career & Technical Education
Not Sure What You Want to Study?
You can discover majors and in-demand careers based on your interests by using Career Coach. This quick assessment helps you explore potential future jobs, which helps guide your educational journey.
Fields of Interest
Maricopa Community Colleges has organized the following Fields of Interest to help you clarify in which career path you are interested pursuing. Simply select a Field of Interest to explore the degree and certificate options available in your chosen field. Every Field of Interest represents a community of students, faculty, and staff who will share with you the information, assistance, and encouragement you need to find success.
Learn how to design, develop, or repair high-tech equipment and processes while getting hands-on, on-the-job experience.
Help people, serve your community, and improve the lives of those in need with a rewarding career in healthcare, counseling, criminal justice, and more.
We’ve designed our Business, Entrepreneurialism, and Management pathway to give you the knowledge and experience you need to be an economic and social leader at every level of your career.
Get the knowledge and real-world experience you need to excel in gaming, programming, tech support, web design, and more.
Tackle complex global issues in a wide range of fulfilling career fields, from communication and sociology to history, economics, and beyond.
If you love learning and want to help students discover their potential, start your career as a teacher, instructional designer, school administrator, workplace trainer, and more.
Get the comprehensive training you need to help people live better, safer, healthier lives when you pursue a career as a nurse, EMT, physical therapist, personal trainer, and more.
Creatively solve problems and explore new frontiers with a challenging STEM career. You’ll gain research and design skills in fields like medicine, engineering, IT, and beyond.
Programs by Name
Resources for Students
Looking for quick access to student resources here at Mesa Community College? Either click one of the buttons or choose from the listings below.
Virtual Student Resources
Thank you for your interest in Mesa Community College. Our Enrollment Services are committed to providing our Thunderbirds with the virtual support they need to enroll for college.
All of Mesa’s team members are diligently working remotely and committed in providing our students the same services that were provided in person, via chat, phone, or e-mail during regular business hours. In order to protect the safety of our community, our offices are closed to visitors at this time.
We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we look forward to welcoming you to our offices in the near future.