MCC Class Formats for Fall 2020
Explore all the ways to take classes from online variations to on campus
- Meet online at regularly scheduled days and times
- Enjoy MCC learning experiences as you interact live with your instructor and classmates in a virtual environment
- Accomplish assignment due dates outside of the class session
Online (On Your Time)
- Choose when it is convenient for you to learn without scheduled class times
- Decide when it best suits you to engage in learning activities
- Finish all course work and assignments online by due dates
- Select from two hybrid formats, one entirely online and remote, the other with an on-campus class.
- Experience a traditional hybrid – attending on-campus classes at specific times and days as well as online learning without a set time to attend
- Select an entirely remote hybrid – regularly scheduled Live Online classes plus online learning without a set time to attend
- Attend class on campus during specific times and days
- Interact face-to-face with faculty and students in small class sizes
- Follow social distancing and other established health and safety measure
Whether you’re interested in an associate’s degree, a certificate in your field, transferring to a four-year university, or you just want to take some classes for your own personal satisfaction, Mesa Community College has a program to suit your career goals.
Not Sure What You Want to Study?
You can discover majors and in-demand careers based on your interests by using Career Coach. Career Coach offers quick career assessments to help you find what you want in a future job, which can help guide your educational journey.
Fields of Interest
Maricopa Community Colleges has organized the following Fields of Interest to help you clarify which career path you are interested in pursuing. Simply select a Field of Interest to explore the degree and certificate options available in your chosen field. Every Field of Interest represents a community of students, faculty, and staff who will give you the information, assistance, and encouragement you need to find success.
Learn how to design, develop, or repair high-tech equipment and processes while getting hands-on, on-the-job experience.
Help people, serve your community, and improve the lives of those in need with a rewarding career in healthcare, counseling, criminal justice, and more.
We’ve designed our Business, Entrepreneurialism, and Management pathway to give you the knowledge and experience you need to be an economic and social leader at every level of your career.
Get the knowledge and real-world experience you need to excel in gaming, programming, tech support, web design, and more.
Tackle complex global issues in a wide range of fulfilling career fields, from communication and sociology to history, economics, and beyond.
If you love learning and want to help students discover their potential, start your career as a teacher, instructional designer, school administrator, workplace trainer, and more.
Get the comprehensive training you need to help people live better, safer, healthier lives when you pursue a career as a nurse, EMT, physical therapist, personal trainer, and more.
Creatively solve problems and explore new frontiers with a challenging STEM career. You’ll gain research and design skills in fields like medicine, engineering, IT, and beyond.