Join Us for Upcoming Virtual Events!
MCC 101| Online Event
Weekly | Every Other Thursday, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Come chat with our recruiters and learn why MCC is a great choice for your education. Learn about programs, tuition rates, transfer opportunities, and more!
Click here to register today!
Request a campus tour at our Southern & Dobson or Red Mountain location to learn about all the resources and services Mesa Community College has to offer.
Thank you for your interest in Mesa Community College. Once you complete the form, a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon.
Becoming a Thunderbird is easy! Start the process now to begin your journey with the MCC family.
Federal Work Study Job Openings
- Tour Guides - Outreach and Recruitment
The position will be the first point of contact for prospective students and their parents. Tour guides will deliver in-person and virtual campus tours associating buildings with programs of study, exploring points of interest, locations of services, etc. These tours could be in small, medium, or large groups. Tour guides may also be required to perform other job-related duties as assigned. The ideal candidate would have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective oral communication skills
- Experience with social media
- Preferably bilingual in Spanish
- Responding to visitor inquiries and serving as a consistent point of contact throughout the pre-visit process
- Maintaining records and contact lists for prospective students and their families
- The position may require work during evenings and weekends
To Apply: If you are interested, fill out the application using the QR code, click the flyer above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call (480)461-6392 for more information.
Note you will also need to apply through the district HR system (job ID# 310454) for any Federal Work Study (FWS) Position.