Forms will be processed within 3-5 business days and up to 5-7 business days during August and January.
Students: You will receive communication through your Maricopa email when the form is rejected or if additional materials are required. Processed requests will be reflected on your student account. Log into Dynamic eForms with your MEID and password to view your submitted forms and their status by clicking 'My Forms'.
Non-Students: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all enrollment verification requests unless you have a Maricopa District ID to sign into above MCC's eForm.
Please use a scanner or digital camera to create a color file of your documentation. The image should capture the whole document and be clearly legible. Acceptable file formats include .jpeg, .jpg, .pdf, or .png. Your form may be rejected if the image does not meet the requirements. Mesa Community College holds the right to refuse any document and/or request additional documentation.
- Admissions Application
- Pre/Co-Requisite Override Form
- Domicile Affidavit (Residency Appeal) - Dependent Student
- Domicile Affidavit (Residency Appeal) - Independent Student
- Enrollment Verification
- Graduation Application
- Identity Authentication and Declaration of Citizenship or Status
- Legal Name/Legal Sex Update Request
- Refund Exception Appeal
- Student Information Update Request (Social Security Number, Address, Email, Phone)
- Under 18 Financial Consent and Responsibility
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)