Forms will be processed within 3-5 business days and up to 5-7 business days during August and January.
You will receive communication through your MyMaricopa email when the form is rejected or if additional materials are required. Processed requests will be reflected on your student account. Log into Dynamic Forms with your MEID and password to view your submitted forms and their status by clicking 'My Forms'.
Please use a scanner or digital camera to create a color file of your documentation. The image should capture the whole document and be clearly legible. Acceptable file formats include .jpeg, .jpg, .pdf, or .png. Your form may be rejected if the image does not meet the requirements. Mesa Community College holds the right to refuse any document and/or request additional documentation.
- Admissions Application
- Course Waiver
- Domicile Affidavit (Residency Appeal) - Dependent Student
- Domicile Affidavit (Residency Appeal) - Independent Student
- Enrollment Verification
- Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) - Information Authorization Release
- Graduation Application Upload
- Identity Authentication and Declaration of Citizenship or Status
- Legal Name/Legal Sex Update Request
- Program Plan/Major Change Request (current students only)
- Refund Exception Appeal
- Student Information Update Request (Social Security Number, Address, Email, Phone)
- Under 18 Financial Responsibility and Consent with FERPA
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)