The Disability Resources & Services (DRS) office coordinates and provides a variety of services based on the student's individual needs. Examples of some of these services include the following:
- Academic accommodations
- Faculty consultation
- A variety of reasonable accommodations
- Connect with agencies servicing people with disabilities.
- Special testing arrangements: extended time, reader or separate room
- Special classroom seating
- Assistance with obtaining alternate format or large print textbooks and Braille materials for the visually impaired
- Use of assistive technology
- Information and referral
- The DRS also provides adaptive computer equipment and software specifically designed for people with disabilities.
Faculty and Staff Resources for working with students with Disabilities.
Information, forms and, guidelines to become an interpreter at MCC.
Resources for students seeking accommodations.