After you have been admitted as a student at Mesa Community College, your first step in applying for disability services is to complete the online New Student application. Click on the DRS Connect icon on the right side of this page or visit the DRS Connect website. Be sure to provide your MCC student email and make sure you check it on a regular basis when completing this application.
You must provide disability documentation to DRS. Learn more about MCCCD policy regarding disability documentation.
Disability documentation may be provided to the DRS Office in several ways:
- Upload disability documentation through the DRS Connect application.
- Fax disability documentation to DRS at (480) 461-7907.
- Bring in person for electronic scanning.
- Email disability documentation to DRSFrontDesk@mesacc.edu. (Because we cannot guarantee the electronic security of confidential medical information submitted via email, this may not a preferred method.)
A DRS Access Specialist may recommend services if you qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and/or Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Learn more about the Differences Between High School and College Disability Accommodations.
A Few of the Services Available
Meet with a DRS Advisor to discuss resources and services such as:
- Adaptive equipment.
- Sign language interpreters.
- Alternative format textbooks.
- Testing accommodations.
Faculty and Staff Resources for working with students with Disabilities.
Information, forms and, guidelines to become an interpreter at MCC.
Resources for students seeking accommodations.