Honors at MCC
Why Community College & MCC?
Transfer Opportunities for Honors Students
Now that you've started your honors involvement at Mesa Community College, you can continue your honors experience upon transferring to one of our three state universities. Learn more about transfer opportunities for honors students.
More Scholarships for MCC Honors Students!
The Chancellor's and Foundation Scholarships are for eligible Honors Students at MCC. We also offer Study Abroad scholarships. Learn more here. Applications due February 16!
MCC Honors Program at a Glance
- Early Registration
- Honors-only classes in many academic disciplines
- Active, small group learning supported by related extracurricular activities
- Co-curricular activities
- One-on-one academic advisement and program review by faculty advisors
- Customize your own Honors curriculum
- Smaller class sizes
- Free Tickets to Community Events
- Participation in faculty research projects
- Study Abroad scholarships
- Chancellors' and Foundation Scholarships
- Fine arts and cultural experiences
From a Student:
"The Honors Program challenged me to delve deeper into the subject I was studying, and gain a deeper, more meaningful understanding of the course material.
The faculty and staff of the Honors Program believed in me, even when I did not believe in myself. They encouraged me to apply for, and ultimately get selected for several very prestigious scholarships and provided me with the educational framework I needed to succeed after transferring to a university.
The Honors Program, in many ways, changed my life."
MCC Honors Program transferred to Columbia University
Make an Appointment with Honors on Cranium Cafe
Protecting your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
PII refers to information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. More complete information is available here.