Southern & Dobson Campus
Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Building: KSC 35S, 175
P: 480-461-7079 F: 480-844-3236
Red Mountain Campus
Mon-Th 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Building: RDM-DW, DW 135
P: 480-654-7820 F: 480-654-7372
Virtual Office Hours Available
The Honors Office is Open! But if you prefer a virtual meeting, drop into our virtual office hours via WebEx at the times and links below or by appointment.
Why Community College & MCC?
Transfer Opportunities for Honors Students
Now that you've started your honors involvement at Mesa Community College, you can continue your honors experience upon transferring to one of our three state universities. Learn more about transfer opportunities for honors students.
More Scholarships for MCC Honors Students!
The Chancellor's and Foundation Scholarships are for eligible Honors Students at MCC. We also offer Study Abroad scholarships. Learn more here. Applications due February 16!
MCC Honors Program at a Glance
- Study Abroad scholarships
- Chancellors' and Foundation Scholarships
- Honors-only classes in many academic disciplines
- Active, small group learning supported by related co-curricular activities
- Co-curricular activities
- One-on-one academic advisement and program review by faculty advisors
- Customize your own Honors curriculum
- Smaller class sizes
- Free Tickets to Community Events
- Participation in faculty research projects
- Fine arts and cultural experiences
From a Student:
"The Honors Program challenged me to delve deeper into the subject I was studying, and gain a deeper, more meaningful understanding of the course material.
The faculty and staff of the Honors Program believed in me, even when I did not believe in myself. They encouraged me to apply for, and ultimately get selected for several very prestigious scholarships and provided me with the educational framework I needed to succeed after transferring to a university.
The Honors Program, in many ways, changed my life."
MCC Honors Program transferred to Columbia University