- September 18, 2021: UOCAVA Ballots Mailed
- October 4, 2021: Voter Registration Deadline
- October 6, 2021: Early Voting Begins
- October 22, 2021: Last Day to Request a Ballot by Mail
- October 26, 2021: Mail in Your Early Ballot by This Date
- October 29, 2021: Last Day to Vote in Person
- November 2, 2021: Election Day
For information on upcoming elections, including voter registration and polling places, please visit:
Mesa Community College is a "Voter Friendly Campus" for 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2021-22by the Campus Vote Project
Resources from the Maricopa County Elections Department
- College.BeBallotReady.Vote - Online information guide for students that covers frequently asked questions including how to register to vote and what ID is needed to vote in person.
- Request.Maricopa.Vote - Request a ballot by mail or join the Permanent Early Voting List
- TengaBoletaLista.Voto - ¿Está listo para Votar?
- Safety Protocols– All voting locations will be large enough to allow physical distancing and will have heightened safety measures, designed in consultation with the County’s Department of Public Health. Poll workers will wear masks, gloves and face shields, frequently clean high touch surfaces, and masks and gloves will be available for all voters.
Below are some additional voting resources and tools that you may find useful.
These websites are not affiliated with Mesa Community College and are presented for your personal use.
Arizona Clean Elections
The Act established a system for voter education, clean funding for candidate campaigns, and campaign finance enforcement. The purpose of the Act is to restore citizen participation and confidence in our political system, improve the integrity of Arizona State government, and promote freedom of speech under the U.S. and Arizona Constitutions.
ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge
Empowering colleges and universities to achieve excellence in student democratic engagement.
We believe higher education should play a role in developing an active and informed citizenry by educating students, motivating them to engage in American democracy, and instilling the value of lifelong participation.
The Andrew Goodman Foundation
The Andrew Goodman Foundation works to make young voices and votes a powerful force in democracy. We support youth leadership development, voting accessibility, and social justice initiatives on campuses across the country with mini-grants to select institutions of higher learning and other financial assistance to student leaders. Join us as we inspire more young people to pursue social change work, activate important lessons of the past, and sustain today’s effective social action.
Campus Vote Project
Encouraging student voters across the nation.
Campus Vote Project works with universities, community colleges, faculty, students, and election officials to reduce barriers to student voting. Our goal is to help campuses institutionalize reforms that empower students with the information they need to register and vote.
Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP)
Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP) is a national nonpartisan project that helps administrators, faculty, staff and student leaders at America’s colleges and universities engage students in federal, state and local elections, working to promote a more equitable and inclusive democracy, and to overcome the ever-changing barriers to voting. With support and guidance from our state directors, our schools help their students to register, volunteer in campaigns, educate themselves on candidates and issues, navigate confusing voting laws, and turn out at the polls.
Ask Every Student
Ask Every Student uses the framework that full student voter participation comes from integrating person-to-person voter registration into existing processes, such as orientation or classes that reach all students. Every campus has different challenges, opportunities, and context to create a program that asks every student about their democratic engagement plan.
The voter information, details, and resources above are managed by the Center for Community & Civic Engagement. The vision and mission of the Center for Community & Civic Engagement is to connect to the vision, mission, values, and learning outcomes of Mesa Community College.