Virtual Student Services
Have a question? We’ve got answers! Use the button below to chat online with MCC staff.
All of Mesa’s team members are diligently working remotely and committed in providing our students the same services that were provided in person, via chat, phone, or e-mail during regular business hours. In order to protect the safety of our community our on-campus offices are only open for appointments at this time.
We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we look forward to welcoming you to our offices in the near future.
Our Academic Advisors can help guide you on your educational path.
Get assistance with registering for classes, paying tuition, and obtaining records.
Placement testing is important to determine which courses you'll need to take.
FAFSA, scholarships, grants, and loans – we'll help you pay for college.
Online assistance from Student Business Services for things like payment options and the tuition payment plan.
Other Online Services for Students
- Ask MCC - Online chat for answers to general questions
- American Indian Institute - Online Chat
- Career Services - Online Appointments
- Disability Resources & Services
- Early College Programs
- Honors Program - Online Appointments
- International Education - Online Chat
- Library - Online Resources
- Mesa Public Schools Advisors
- Thunderbird Tech Studio - Resources for common college-supported technology tools
- Veteran Services - Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Additional Online Resources
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- Canvas Orientations
- COVID-19 Resource Sheet
(List of community resources updated by volunteers)
- Sign up for RAVE emergency announcements
- Tips for Online Success
- List of Resources for Internet and WiFi Access
- Anywhere Computing
- #InspireMesa - kindness, compassion, caring
- Mesa CARES Community Resources Call Center - (480) 644-CARE
- Arizona Employers with Immediate Job Openings
All Student Services
As an MCC student, you can accomplish a lot. Just remember, you’re not alone. The MCC staff and faculty are always ready to help you achieve your goals. There is a lot of information and many different tools which are accessible through this website.