Our Academic Advisors can help guide you on your educational path.
Get assistance with registering for classes, paying tuition, and obtaining records.
Placement testing is important to determine which courses you'll need to take.
FAFSA, scholarships, grants, and loans – we'll help you pay for college.
Online assistance from Student Business Services, including the updated Refund Policy.
Other Online Services for Students
- Ask MCC - Online chat for answers to general questions
- American Indian Institute - Online Chat
- Career Services - Online Appointments
- Honors Program - Online Appointments
- International Education - Online Chat
- Library - Online Resources
- Mesa Public Schools Advisors
- Veteran Services - Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Additional Online Resources
- COVID-19 Resource Sheet
(List of community resources updated by volunteers)
- Sign up for RAVE emergency announcements
- Tips for Online Success
- List of Resources for Internet and WiFi Access
- Anywhere Computing
- #InspireMesa - kindness, compassion, caring
- Mesa CARES Community Resources Call Center 480-644-CARE, mesaaz.gov/MesaCARES
- Arizona Employers with Immediate Job Openings
As an MCC student, you can accomplish a lot. Just remember, you’re not alone. The MCC staff and faculty are always ready to help you achieve your goals. There is a lot of information and many different tools which are accessible through this website.