Payment Due Dates:
Enroll early for best class selection. A $35 down payment secures your classes, and activates a no-interest payment plan. In order to secure classes for Spring 2022 the fee is due December 6, 2021, or by midnight the day of registration after December 6th. Payment plans are available for up to six months. Debit or credit cards also accepted.
Payments can be made in five ways:
Pay online using debit/credit cards at My.maricopa.edu. RECOMMENDED
Pay by mail, using a check or certified money order. Send your payment to:
Mesa Community College
Student Business Services - Cashier Services
1833 W. Southern Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85202
Please allow seven to ten business days for mail and processing time (do not mail cash).
MCC does not accept personal identifiable information through email or fax.
Documents sent in this manner will not be processed.
Pay by debit/credit card, call (480) 461-7000 and select option 3 to make a payment over the phone during regular business hours. There is limited availability for over the phone payments. Please refer to your Student Service Center for online payment options.
Our on-campus facilities have limited services.
Third Party Authorizations
A Third Party Tuition Authorization (TA) is a written document notifying MCC that an outside agency or sponsor (third party) will pay part or all of a student’s educational expenses at MCC. In the event, the agency or sponsor does not provide payment for the authorized amount, the balance will be the student’s responsibility.
The student is responsible for knowing their sponsor’s requirements to receive the funding and work directly with their sponsor to provide the information required by MCC. The student is responsible for ensuring their sponsor’s authorization letter is on file by the term deadlines to avoid being dropped from classes. The student is responsible for paying any charges not paid by their sponsor by the due date to avoid being dropped from classes.
Tuition Authorization Requirements
A student must submit a Tuition Authorization document which includes ALL of the following information:
- Letter must be on official company letterhead.
- Course(s) to be paid.
- Specific billing requirements (e.g. tuition only, tuition and registration fee only, tuition and all fees).
- First name, last name and student ID number for each student covered.
- Whether out-of-state tuition will be paid by the third party.
- Whether the third party is to be charged for tuition and/or fees if the student receives federal financial aid.
- Contact person's name and telephone number.
- Original signature from the authorizing party.
- Billing address to invoice the third party.
Tuition Authorization Process
- Tuition Authorization is received, verified and any remaining uncovered balance of tuition/fees is to be paid by student.
- Cashier will place a hold on the student account noting that a Third Party will be paying on the student account.
- Student’s enrollment will be protected from being dropped for non-payment.
- Cashier completes processing after refund period.
- Invoice will be submitted to the Third Party sponsor from our District Office at the beginning of the following month.
- Note: A balance may still appear in the “Amount Due” section of the Student Center until processing of the TA by the Cashiers is complete. This process may take up to 2 weeks after first round of refund dates.
Submit Tuition Authorizations to Student Business Services - Cashiers
Tuition Authorizations can be submitted to the Student Business Services - Cashiers Office via one of the following: