MCC's 55th Annual Commencement Ceremony is to be determined.
Let your friends and family know you are graduating from Mesa Community College by adding a Grad Badge to your Facebook timeline.
Graduation is a time to pay tribute to each member of the graduating class. As students of Mesa Community College you have left, and will continue to leave, an indelible legacy of achievement and a tradition of excellence for generations to come.
We have compiled all the necessary forms and information you need to participate in the commencement ceremony.
The application is free and can be submitted at any date. However, applications will be processed in accordance with the dates below.
Remember, you cannot participate in the ceremony if you do not submit your application on time.
- The application deadline for Fall 2019 is November 1, 2019.
- The application deadline for Spring 2020 is March 1, 2020.
- The application deadline for Summer 2020 is June 1, 2020.
- The application deadline for Fall 2020 is November 1, 2020.
- The application deadline for Spring 2021 is March 1, 2021.
- The application deadline for Summer 2021 is June 1, 2021.
The current graduation application, the graduation process, and program code pages are available as a complete packet. Download the packet here.
Your Cap & Gown
To participate in the commencement ceremony which is only held in May requires a $25.00 fee for your cap and gown. This fee must be paid at Cashier Services by April 3rd.
The following items are included in this fee:
- Cap, gown, tassel
- Honor cords (if applicable)
- Five announcements
- Degree/certificate cover
Your Height: (Gowns are ordered based on height). For special size orders please call 480-461-7794.
Your signature on the Graduation Application gives consent to publish your name in the college commencement program. For special circumstances, please contact the Enrollment Center