- On Instagram or Twitter post a picture, message, or shout out to celebrate graduation. Tell us how excited you are or share some of your favorite experiences at Mesa Community College. Post about yourself or someone else you know who is graduating.
- Make sure to tag us at #mesacc2020grad.
- Don’t forget to make your profile public so we may access the post on our site.
- If you are not active on social media you may email images and messages, with the subject line 2019-20 Grad, to email@example.com and we will post the message on your behalf.
That's it, we'll do the rest!
We’ll start to showcase the Class of 2020 on our website and social channels for you to view and share with friends and family. Once again, congratulations on graduating! We’re excited to share your accomplishments with the world.
The digital version of the Mesa Community College 2019-2020 Commencement Program is now available for download.
Congratulation Videos for our Graduates
Video message from MCC Interim College President, Dr. Lori Berquam
Video message from Elizabeth Ward, Associated Students of Mesa Community College (ASMCC) Representative
Video message from Keynote Speaker, Shea Hillenbrand
Graduation Success Stories
Let your friends and family know you are graduating from Mesa Community College by adding a Grad Badge to your Facebook timeline.
- A special in-person ceremony will be held December 2020. We’re still determining the specific date and location. Once those details are finalized, we’ll update this page.
- Refunds are automatically being processed for those who paid the $25 fee to participate in the May 8, 2020 in-person ceremony as well as any other fees you may have paid for extra diploma covers, tassels, etc.
- Diplomas for your earned degree and certificate will be mailed to your address on record. We’re processing applications for degrees and certificates as we normally would, which means that degrees and certificates for Spring 2020 graduates will be mailed to their address of record this summer once spring grades have been processed and the college has confirmed that all requirements have been met. All financial obligations to MCC must be cleared before we can release your degree and/or certificate and transcripts. Log in to my.maricopa.edu to update your address and check for any messages posted in your Student Center.
Please keep checking the MCC Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage for the most up-to-date information.