In order to transfer credits to another college or university, you must request an official transcript sent to your transferring institution. MCC encourages you to order transcripts online to ensure the quickest means of delivery.
There is a $5.00 charge for each transcript. Cash or checks are no longer an acceptable means of payment. Accepted payments include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. There is no fee for unofficial transcripts.
Option One: Online & Phone Support
- Maricopa's official transcripts can be quickly ordered by visiting transcript ordering services.
- If you need assistance, please call 847-716-3005 between 8:00 - 5:00 PM (MST).
Option Two: MyInfo App
- Log into MyInfo using your MEID and Password (download the app or log in through your browser).
- Go to the Transcripts page.
- From here, you will be able to view your unofficial transcript and request your official transcript.
- You will be redirected to the Transcript Ordering Services website.
- Please visit the student password & MEID reset page if you do not recall your password or need to reactivate your student ID (MEID).