New Frontiers Program
- New Frontiers for Lifelong Learning is a peer-led membership organization
- New Frontiers is a program of Mesa Community College's Office of Community Partnerships
- There are about 500 New Frontiers members
- New Frontiers offers over a hundred Non-Credit classes each semester at Mesa Community College campuses of Southern & Dobson and Red Mountain along with other East Valley locations
- New Frontiers provides numerous volunteer hours for Mesa Community College as well as in the community
Click below to find out more about New Frontiers!
- Chinese Linguistic School - Pre K-12
- Location -Southern & Dobson Campus
- Weekend School – held on SUNDAYS
- We enroll ALL students in our office
- Arizona Gakuen Japanese School - Pre K-12
- Location – Southern & Dobson
- Weekend School – held on SATURDAYS
- We enroll ALL students in our Office
East Valley Employer Outreach Group
- Consortium of
- Workforce Providers
- Non-Profit Agencies
- Higher Ed institutions
- Goal of matching and placing good talent with employers
- Monthly meetings
- Meeting since August 2011
In addition to classes Mesa Community College offers a multitude of experiences to enhance life-long learning. Please join us for some of the hundreds of events we host for our community:
- Live performances and presentations are hosted in the Performing Arts Center, the MCC Theatre, the Art Gallery and on our campuses. Additional information is available at mesacc.edu/arts.
- Self-led Art Walks feature more than 30 intriguing pieces created by students, faculty and celebrated artists.
- Stop and smell roses blooming on one of the nearly 9,000 bushes in the largest rose garden in the southwest.
- Explore the cienega at MCC's Red Mountain campus to learn about the native endangered species it helps restore or conserve.
Learn more about these experiences and others at mesacc.edu/events.