Dual Enrollment allows you to earn college credits at your high school. Get a head start on college while saving time and money.
Contact Early College
You can either call our general phone number at 480-461-6200 or chat with us online.Chat with an Early College Representative
Read the FAQs
Get quick answers to your questions about Dual Enrollment.Frequently Asked Questions
Access a useful PDF on how to register for Spring 2021 Dual Enrollment.Spring 2021 Dual Enrollment Registration Guide
Spring 2021 Dual Enrollment Registration
Spring 2021 registration is fully online. Please carefully review the directions to enroll.
- This process may take some time to complete especially if you will be required to complete placement testing. Allow yourself time to enroll, keeping in mind the deadline date below.
- Spring 2021 registration will open on WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2021 and the deadline is TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021. Late registration will not be accepted. All submissions received prior to 11:59PM on 2/16/21 will be processed and a confirmation email will be sent within 3-5 business days.
- Many high schools are requesting dual enrollment registration be completed in advance of the MCC enrollment deadline. Our deadline is the official deadline to complete your registration.
Step 1 – Get admitted to MCC by completing the Student Admissions Application
- You will be required to submit ID Authentication in this step before you proceed with registration.
- Upon completion of Step 1, you should have an MCC ID number, an MEID, and password.
- If you are a returning dual enrollment student, you will need to have your MEID and password in order to proceed to Step 2 and Step 3 below.
Step 2 – Determine prerequisites and/or testing requirements by viewing the Dual Enrollment High School Partners and Classes
- Click on your high school and then select "see available classes."
- Identify the course in which you plan to enroll and ensure you meet the admissions requirements listed on the course list.
- If you do not meet the course prerequisite, you may need to complete an Ed Ready Placement Exam online.
- If a placement test is required, test scores will be uploaded 24-48 hours after completion of your test. Once scores are uploaded you may continue with the enrollment process.
- If you attend a Mesa Public School high school, MCC advisors are available to answer questions. All other students may chat with an Early College representative.
Step 3 – Submit online registration request for your dual enrollment course via the links provided below (All forms received by 11:59PM on 2/16 will be processed)
- Returning Dual Enrollment Student Online Registration Form (returning students are defined as those who have previously enrolled in a MCC dual enrollment course)
- First-Time Dual Enrollment Student Online Registration Form (new dual enrollment and/or new to MCC dual enrollment students)
- Have all test scores, ID authentication documents, and a parent/guardian with you when you complete the registration request.
- It may take staff 2-3 business days to process the registration request. Once the form has been processed, communication will be sent to your Student MCC email address.
For assistance, refer to the video guide below:
Step 4 – Pay tuition and fees (due Tuesday, February 16 2021)
- Once you have received a confirmation of your enrollment (sent to your student email address 2-3 business days from submission), you will need to make your tuition payment. Failure to make tuition payment in full may result in your being withdrawn from dual enrollment.
- Pay online at my.maricopa.edu, over the phone (480-461-7600), and/or student tuition payment plan.
- Spring 2021 Tuition Assitance is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students who were awarded Fall 2020 tuition assistance should keep in mind you cannot receive more than 12 credits of tuition assistance in a single year AND submission of the fall tuition assistance form does not guarantee you funding for spring 2021. You must submit a new application.
Spring 2021 Due Dates & Deadlines
January 6, 2021 - Spring Dual Enrollment registration opens
January 22, 2021 - Tuition assistance priority deadline
January 29, 2021 - Tuition assistance FINAL deadline
February 16, 2021 - Spring Dual Enrollment registration AND payment deadline
No registration will be accepted after 2/16/2021
- MCC Student Admissions Application
- ID Authentication (requires MEID)
- First-Time Dual Enrollment Student Online Registration Form (requires MEID) – Click Here for a Step by Step Video Guide
- Returning Dual Enrollment Student Online Registration Form (requires MEID)
Tuition Assistance Online Forms
Priority Deadline 1/22/2021
Final Deadline 1/29/2021
Spring 2021 Tuition Assistance Application (requires MEID)
Tuition assistance funds are limited and issued on a first-come, first-serve basis. It is important to submit your tuition assistance request ahead of the priority deadline for the best opportunity for funding.
If you were awarded Fall 2020 tuition assistance, please note you cannot receive more than 12 credits of assistance within a year. In addition, you are required to submit a Spring 2021 application in order to be considered for funding.
Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Earn college credits while in high school
- Be a college student now
- Learn from specially qualified teachers at your high school
- Complete a college degree or certification at an accelerated rate
- Get a head start on a great GPA. Half of MCC senior Dual Enrollment students earn an A grade and 93 percent receive at least a C
- Save 75 percent* on college tuition compared to most Arizona four-year universities
- Apply for potential tuition assistance
- Use MCC free resources - library, tutoring, parking, counseling, job searches, service-learning volunteer opportunities
- Transition smoothly to MCC. Many of our senior Dual Enrollment students enroll at our Red Mountain or Southern & Dobson campuses
- Transfer your MCC credits to most colleges and universities across the nation