Dual Enrollment allows you to earn college credits at your high school. Get a head start on college while saving time and money.
Contact Early College
You can either call our general phone number at 480-461-6200 or chat with us online.Chat with an Early College Representative
Read the FAQs
Get quick answers to your questions about Dual Enrollment.Frequently Asked Questions
Access a useful PDF on how to register for Fall 2020 Dual Enrollment.Dual Enrollment Registration Guide (PDF)
Fall 2020 Dual Enrollment Registration
Fall 2020 registration is fully online. Please carefully review the directions to enroll. The Fall 2020 Dual Enrollment Registration Guide may be downloaded and includes additional details about the process.
- This process may take some time to complete especially if you will be required to complete placement testing. Allow yourself time to enroll, keeping in mind the deadline date below.
- Fall 2020 registration deadline is MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2020. Late registration will not be accepted. All submissions received prior to 11:59PM on 9/21/20 will be processed and a confirmation email will be sent within 2-3 business days.
- Many high schools are requesting dual enrollment registration be completed in advance of the MCC enrollment deadline. Our deadline is the official deadline to complete your registration.
Step 1 – Get admitted to MCC by completing the Student Admissions Application
- You will be required to submit ID Authentication in this step before you proceed with registration.
- Upon completion of Step 1, you should have an MCC ID number, an MEID, and password.
- If you are a returning dual enrollment student, you will need to have your MEID and password in order to proceed to Step 2 and Step 3 below.
Step 2 – Determine prerequisites and/or testing requirements by viewing the Dual Enrollment High School Partners and Classes
- Click on your high school and then select "see available classes."
- Identify the course in which you plan to enroll and ensure you meet the admissions requirements listed on the course list.
- If you do not meet the course prerequisite, you may need to complete an Ed Ready Placement Exam online.
- If a placement test is required, test scores will be uploaded 24-48 hours after completion of your test. Once scores are uploaded you may continue with the enrollment process.
- If you attend a Mesa Public School high school, MCC advisors are available to answer questions. All other students may chat with an Early College representative.
Step 3 – Submit online registration request for your dual enrollment course (All forms received by 11:59PM on 9/21 will be processed)
- Have all test scores, ID authentication documents, and a parent/guardian with you when you complete the registration request.
- It may take staff 2-3 business days to process the registration request. Once the form has been processed, communication will be sent to your Student MCC email address.
For assistance, refer to the video guide below:
Step 4 – Pay tuition and fees (due Monday, September 21, 2020)
- Once you have received a confirmation of your enrollment (sent to your student email address 2-3 business days from submission), you will need to make your tuition payment. Failure to make tuition payment in full may result in your being withdrawn from dual enrollment.
- Pay online at my.maricopa.edu, over the phone (480-461-7600), and/or student tuition payment plan. Please note the tuition assistance application closed 8/28/20 and we are no longer accepting requests, notifications will be sent to students by 9/11/20.
Fall 2020 Due Dates & Deadlines
August 4, 2020 - Fall Dual Enrollment registration opens
August 21, 2020 - Tuition assistance priority deadline
August 28, 2020 - Tuition assistance FINAL deadline
September 21, 2020 - Fall 2020 Dual Enrollment registration AND payment deadline
No registration will be accepted after 9/21/20
Tuition Assistance Online Forms
THE TUITION ASSISTANCE DEADLINE HAS PASSED. NO NEW SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. STUDENTS SHOULD RECEIVE AN EMAIL BY 9/11/20 REGARDING THEIR FALL TUITION ASSISTANCE AWARDS.
Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Earn college credits while in high school
- Be a college student now
- Learn from specially qualified teachers at your high school
- Complete a college degree or certification at an accelerated rate
- Get a head start on a great GPA. Half of MCC senior Dual Enrollment students earn an A grade and 93 percent receive at least a C
- Save 75 percent* on college tuition compared to most Arizona four-year universities
- Apply for potential tuition assistance
- Use MCC free resources - library, tutoring, parking, counseling, job searches, service-learning volunteer opportunities
- Transition smoothly to MCC. Many of our senior Dual Enrollment students enroll at our Red Mountain or Southern & Dobson campuses
- Transfer your MCC credits to most colleges and universities across the nation