Although our physical offices are closed, The MCC Outreach Center remains open virtually to assist you with service. For the latest information regarding MCC's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit: mesacc.edu/coronavirus.
For a telephone call from an Outreach Center employee, CLICK HERE to submit a request.
MCC Outreach Center Staff will be responding to students in the order in which your request is recieved. Staff will be working Mon-Fri 8am-5pm to serve students remotely. We appreciate your flexibility during this challenging time, please know MCC remains committed to both your safety and educational success.
To submit documents for the admissions and registration process you may scan and upload documents HERE- Via General Document Upload. You will need your MEID and password to log in. Before submitting, you will be asked to include a description for the documents, please inlcude "OUTREACH."
Dual Enrollment allows you to earn college credits at your high school. Earn college credits in a familiar setting. Questions? Check out the Dual Enrollment FAQs.
Contact Early College Programs
Call our general phone number:
Southern & Dobson
Office Location: GC 54B
Frequently Asked Questions for Dual Enrollment.
Spring 2020 Dual Enrollment Registration Deadline is Monday, February 10th, 2020. Registration will not be accepted beyond this date.
Did You Know?
All under 18 year old Dual Enrollment students must enroll in person. You and your parent must both sign the Under 18 Consent Form.
Since you have to come in anyway, we recommend you download and complete the paper forms first and then come in to our office in the GC building, room 54B at Mesa Community College and let us do the work for you.
If you cannot or do not want to complete the forms ahead of time - that's also fine. Just come in with your ID and your proof of legal residency and we will still do all the work for you.
If You Want to Get Started Online Before Your MCC Visit
Download and print the Dual Enrollment Registration Steps to use as a guide. As a Dual Enrollment student, you can admit yourself to the college, get an MEID (Maricopa Enterprise Identification number), set up your student account, apply to the College, and upload a copy of your picture identification and proof of legal status before you come in to our office in the GC building, room 54B at Mesa Community College.
Watch the Video
- MCC Student Admissions Application
- Dual Enrollment Registration Form
- Student Declaration of Citizenship OR Online Student Identity Verification requires MEID.
- Accepted document list for proof of citizenship or legal residency.
- Under 18 Financial Consent Form
- Tuition Assistance: Spring 2020 Request for Funding (Only available to students who applied in Fall 2019. Submission doesn't guarantee funding)
- Earn college credits while in high school
- Through Dual Enrollment, you are a college student
- Taught by qualified teachers at your high school
- Complete a college degree or certification at an accelerated rate
- Get a head start on a great GPA – Half of MCC senior Dual Enrollment students earn a grade of A and 93 percent receive an A to C grade
- Save 75 percent* on college tuition compared to most Arizona four-year universities
- Apply for potential tuition assistance
- Use MCC free resources - Library, tutoring, job searches, service-learning opportunities
- Transition smoothly to MCC – many of our senior Dual Enrollment students enroll at our Red Mountain or Southern & Dobson campuses
- Credits are transferable to most colleges and universities
How Much Does It Cost?
Tuition for in-state residents at the Maricopa Community Colleges is $85 per credit hour plus a $15 registration fee per semester. More on tuition and fees here.