Securely upload the documents you need to submit to the Financial Aid Office.
To complete an online form, log in with your MEID and Password.
Fall 2023 - Spring 2024
- FWS Student Interest form
- Homeless Independent Request
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (PDF)
- Loan Discharged Due to Disability (PDF)
- MTF Appeal Process
- Maximum Time Frame Appeal Addendum - Only for students already on an MTF restricted course-list
- Parental Data Override
- Request for Independent Status
- SAP Appeal Process
- Unusual Enrollment History Appeal
- Unusual Enrollment History Reinstatement Request
Dependent students who had to provide parent information on their 2023-2024 FAFSA must complete both the Student and Parent Request for Special Circumstance Review forms. If you are required to complete both forms but only submit the student form, your Special Circumstance Form will not be reviewed.
- Student Request for Special Circumstance Review
- Parent Request for Special Circumstance Review - Dependent students who had to provide parent information on their 2023-2024 FAFSA, must also submit this form in addition to the Student Request for Special Circumstance Review form.
Talent Waiver - Log in with your MEID and Password
PLUS Loan Application (Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students) - The student will initiate the PLUS Loan Application by logging in with their MEID and password. The student will be required to add their parent's email address to the form. The parent will receive an email to complete their part of the PLUS Loan Application once the student has submitted their part of the form. Please have your parent check their Spam folder if they cannot locate the email.