Securely upload documents you need to submit to the Financial Aid Office.
To complete an online form, log in with your MEID and Password.
Forms for the fall 2021 and spring 2022 semesters. To complete an online form, log in with your MEID and Password.
- Consortium Agreement
- Homeless Independent Request
- Identity and Statement of Educational PurposeNOTE: The Identity of Statement and Educational Purpose does not need to be notarized or signed by a college official at this time.
- Loan Discharged Due to Disability
- Marital Status Change Appeal (coming summer 2021)
- MTF Appeal Process
- Maximum Time Frame Appeal Addendum - Only for students already on an MTF restricted course-list
- Parental Data Override
- Request for Additional Loan Funds
- Request for Independent Status
- SAP Appeal Process
- Short Program Course List
- Special Circumstances Review Request for Students
- Special Circumstance Review Request for Parents of Dependent Students
- Revision Request
- Unusual Enrollment History Appeal
- Unusual Enrollment History Reinstatement Request
Talent Waiver - Log in with you MEID and Password
PLUS Loan Application (Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students) - The student will initiate the PLUS Loan Application by logging in with their MEID and password. The student will be required to add their parent's email address to the form. The parent will receive an email from to complete their part of the PLUS Loan Application once the student has submitted their part of the form. Please have your parent check their Spam folder if they cannot locate the email.