Chat with Thunderbird Tech Studio
We specialize in providing real-time assistance for MCC students who are using technology for class participation and course assignments. We can be found in the library at the Southern & Dobson campus or online.
Thunderbird Tech Studio Fall Hours
Southern & Dobson LB-142:
Monday - Thursday: 9 am to 7 pm
Friday: 9 am to 3 pm
Talk with the Tech Studio Online:
If you want to meet us online:
- Click the button below to connect with one of our specialists or access the tech studio here.
- Click on the blue and white circle icon.
- Enter your MEID username and password, then select "Log In."
- You are now in the lobby, a tutor will be with you shortly.
We Assist With:
- Canvas course navigation & assistance
- Google Suite for Education (e.g. Drive, Calendar, Mail) and Microsoft Office and 365
- Cranium Cafe, Cisco Webex, Google Meets, and Microsoft Teams questions
- Webcam and microphone setup & testing
- Mac and Windows operating systems
- Technical issues hindering online learning
- Tutoring and technology-related questions for CIS105 and BPC 110 courses
- School iPad Training and Support
Can't find what you need? Contact the MCC HelpDesk for more information.
A list of resources can be found here.
MCC’s Thunderbird Tech Studio provides support and training to develop and enhance a student’s digital literacy skills including Windows and Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office and Google Suite for Education, Canvas, and other computing needs. The Tech Studio provides knowledgeable resources on common college-supported technology tools.
The Thunderbird Tech Studio supports students to exceed their learning goals through guided technology support and tutoring for 21st-century digital literacy skills.