New Students should complete online New Student Orientation (THOR) prior to signing up for advising. After attending, students are welcome to connect with advising through appointments, chat, or walk in advising (available in January). See below for options.
Click the button above to Schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor in your Field of Interest.
Appointments open for scheduling one week in advance.
For assistance in making an appointment please view our How to Guide or call 480-461-7194.
Click the button above to Live Chat with an advisor
- General Advising Chat
- Business Advising Chat
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Nursing advisement is not available through chat. Please email email@example.com instead.
Click the button above to connect with an advisor after hours.
Click on the button above for videos and guides on registration assistance including how to add a class, how to find classes for your major and how to change your major.
Click on the button to see a Step by Step guide of how to transfer your credits from another institution to MCC.
Need an override because the system won't allow self-enrollment and you have met the pre-requisites? Click on the blue button and attach unofficial transcripts to get enrolled.
Please note that there is special advising available for certain student populations and programs. Explore the lists below to see if any of them are a match for you.
- Dental Hygiene (Pre-Dental Hygiene students not yet admitted to the program, meet with a Health Sciences advisor).
- Nursing (Nursing students must attend a Nursing information Session prior to receiving individual advising. Contact the Nursing Department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
What Can an Advisor Help Me With?
Advisors are available to help with a variety of areas to help you be successful as a Mesa Community College student.
Our expert academic advisors can assist you with:
- Degree Progress Check - Review what requirements need to be met in order to graduate
- Create/Update Education Plan - Assistance with course selection
- Academic Advising Support - Create a success plan to improve your GPA, set goals, and learn about different campus support services
- Explore and Select Major/Career Path - Help with picking a program or Field of Interest
- University Transfer Options - Explore transfer options include MAPPS at ASU, TAPs at NAU, and the U of A Bridge program