Contact Study Abroad
Study Abroad Coordinator
Southern & Dobson
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
Building: 36N Office 705
P: 480-461-7870 | F: 480-461-7139
Mondays & Thursdays
Building: PV225 (Palo Verde Building)
Studying abroad is a rewarding investment in your future. Like any other type of investment, it requires planning, careful management, creativity, perseverance, and commitment, so start early! The rewards of your effort will last a lifetime!!
One option is to apply for scholarships. Here are some tips to get started:
- Start as early as possible!
- Understand each scholarship's requirements.
- Develop a spreadsheet to track scholarship options and deadlines.
- Create a personal assessment document that describes who you are to use as a framework for all of your essays.
- Organize sources for letters of recommendations that may be required.
- Utilize the Writing Center to polish your essays.
For information on scholarship and financial aid opportunities as well as financial planning/goal setting worksheets, read the How to Pay for Study Abroad guide.
Financial aid can be used to help cover the cost of participating in a study abroad program. Find out more.
So you dream of studying abroad –but you're not sure you can afford it. So what’s an aspiring world traveler to do? Look for scholarships! Find out more.
Find out about some other types of resources that can help you fund study abroad.Find out more.