Contact Study Abroad
Study Abroad Coordinator
Southern & Dobson
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
Building: 36N Office 705
P: 480-461-7870 | F: 480-461-7139
Mondays & Thursdays
Building: PV225 (Palo Verde Building)
Fall & Spring Semesters:
Mon-Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Closed Sat and Sun
Mon-Thu: 7 am - 6 pm
Closed Fri, Sat and Sun
How to Pay for Program Fees and Tuition
View the helpful funding guide: How to Fund Study Abroad
Deposit Due Date: Upon acceptance to program
Upon acceptance, a $250 deposit ($150 for Puerto Peñasco) is required to secure your place in a study abroad program. Please visit Cashier Services or call 480.461.7400 to make payment. The $250 ($150) deposit is non-refundable after the program fee payment deadline.
Program Fee Due Date: 2020 dates TBA
Tuition Due Date: Upon registration of course(s) in March
Program Fee & Tuition Payments: CURRENT MCC Students
Make deposits, program fee, and tuition payments to MCC Cashier Services after completing application post-decision documents acknowledging payment deadlines & refund policy.
BY PHONE at 480.461.7400 with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
IN PERSON at the Cashiers Office at the Southern & Dobson and Red Mountain campuses by cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
ONLINE (after program fee is posted) at: in your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu
BY MAIL with check made payable to:
Mesa Community College
Attention: Cashier Services
1833 W. Southern Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85202
Make sure to denote program and list student ID on check.
Program Fee & Tuition Payments: NEW MCC Students
- Apply or reapply for admission by completing an admissions application online at https://admissions.maricopa.edu/.
- You may also apply by calling Student Services at 480.461.7700 (press 1 for English, press 1 for admissions) or following the steps here.
- After admission, pay program fees and tuition to Cashier Services according to the applicable deadlines. You may make monthly payments toward your program fee. Call Cashier Services at 480.461.7400 for more information.
- If you are an in-state student, verify that you have a Student Declaration of Citizenship or Statusform on file in order to avoid being charged out-of-state tuition. If you are enrolled at another MCCCD college, ensure that MCC has required residency documents on file by calling Admissions & Records.
- Tuition is paid separately from program fees and can be paid online or at Cashier Services when registration begins for the Summer semester.
- Tuition Due Date: Listed in your Student Center
IE Scholarship Application Deadline: Friday, February 14, 2020 (scholarship applications will open in October)
Students can apply for two MCC scholarship opportunities as well as review other funding resources. Scholarship application links are also listed at the bottom of each program's webpage.
If you apply for a scholarship:
- You must have already applied to and been accepted into a program.
- You must put down a confirmation deposit prior to the scholarship application deadline.
- If applying for a Marciopa Grant, your FAFSA should be filed at least 30 days prior to the deadline (by Jan. 14, 2020). Awards will be announced in early-March, 2020.
Protecting your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
PII refers to information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. More complete information is available here.