Internal Concurrent Enrollment - International Students ONLY
Internal Concurrent Enrollment consists of a student taking a class simultaneously at one Maricopa Community College while still being a student at another Maricopa Community College. International students are welcome to enroll concurrently as long as they are taking 9 in-person credits at MCC. However, they are limited to taking courses at no more than two USCIS approved institutions at the same time.
If you are thinking of taking one or two classes at a different Maricopa college, you will need to complete our online application so that we can notify the other institution that you are allowed to take courses over at their campus.
Qualifying Maricopa Community Colleges
The following are Maricopa Community Colleges that qualify for internal concurrent enrollment:
- Estrella Mountain
- Paradise Valley
- South Mountain
How to Apply for Internal Concurrent Enrollment (for international students ONLY):
- First make sure that you are unable to take the class you are searching for. MCC offers several options for many classes.
- Make sure that you are enrolled in 9 credits at MCC.
- Measure your time wisely and take commuting or driving times into consideration.
Complete the online application (international students ONLY).
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Please answer all items as accurately as possible, read instructions carefully, and submit all the required documentation. Any incorrect information or documentation that is submitted without following the guidelines correctly will result in your application being delayed.
- Complete all items. If you do not complete all items, your request will not be processed. If you have a question regarding an item please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wait until we contact you!
Once you have submitted everything, we will review your application. We will let you know if you are missing something.
After reviewing your application, IE will send you an authorization to your email so that you can add the classes from the desired college.