- Where is the Life Science Department located at the Dobson and Southern Campus?
- The Life Science Department is located in the NU6 Building
- Where is the Life Science Department located at the Red Mountain Campus?
- The Life Science Department is located in the Saguaro RDM-S Building
- If I am not yet a student at Mesa Community College, how can I get admitted?
- Students that need help getting admitted to the college can follow a step by step guide by clicking on Enrollment Steps
- Where do I find the Class Schedule and how do I add a class using my Student Center?
- Students that would like to find a class and then add it using the Student Center can watch this step by step tutorial. Students can also read a written guide on how to find and add a class
- How can I enroll in a class if I need an instructor’s permission?
- Email the instructor from your official student email account, which is your firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional permission may be required from the department chair.
- How do I use a permission number to enroll in class?
Students can read our written guide on how to use permission numbers:
- I am experiencing enrollment issues, what should I do?
- If you are experiencing enrollment issues, please click on this link to chat with someone from Enrollment Services.
- How do I pay for a class and when do I need to pay by?
- Please see the MCC Cashiers web page with directions to pay online.
- How do I look up my class schedule?
Students can view their class schedule for the current semester using MyInfo. Log in using your MEID and password. Then click on the “View Classes” button.
- I am taking an online/internet class this semester, what should I know?
- Students that have questions concerning online classes should contact directly their instructors and reference the official FAQ for Online Classes
- Where can I access a computer?
The Multiuse Computer Lab, located in building BA-40, offers a large array of computers free to use for students enrolled in Mesa Community College. If you would like to connect to a lab assistant online, you can live chat with a lab assistant using the following link: Chat with a Lab Assistant
- What can I do if I am having technical issues?
Contact the Thunderbird Tech Studio if you are experiencing technical issues, need help learning conference tools, or have any questions regarding all Computer Information Systems classes including Open Entry classes.
The Thunderbird Tech Studio can assist you online or in person (LB-142 Southern and Dobson Campus)
- Do you need tutoring?
- Visit our tutors online or in person
- Are you interested in engaging with the Life Science Department?
- Check out our Event Calendar for an opportunity to engage with us
- How do I access Canvas?
- Here you find a detailed step-by-step guide on how to access Canvas.
- Have a question about our classes?
- Contact the Department Chair Elizabeth J. Csikar
- Are you looking for other resources?
- Check the get-help repository page of resources for students with a variety of academic and/or basic needs (personal well-being) they may be experiencing.