Our Community Engagement Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is comprised of:
- Community Partners
- Faculty & Staff
- Center for Community & Civic Engagement staff
They meet monthly to discuss great opportunities, service-learning and volunteerism, upcoming events and news. In addition, they vote on decision-making issues and join together to foster positive change.
The Community Engagement Advisory Board consists of students, faculty, staff, and community partners collaborating to address social issues and share resources to create opportunities to strengthen our community. The Board recommends policies, procedures and practices that support the Center for Community & Civic Engagement.
Fall 2018 Dates
- September 19, 2018 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm in LB-145
- October 17, 2018 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm in LB-145
- November 14, 2018 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm in LB-145
Spring 2019 Dates
- February 20, 2019 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm in LB-300
- March 20, 2019 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm in LB-300
- April 17, 2019 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm in LB-300