Mesa Hydration Donation Campaign - Summer 2023
Information on Cooling Centers please click here!
Help the Vulnerable During Triple Digit Heat
Information coming soon!
Donate bottled water to help people in need during the summer #mesahydrates
Drop-off Locations Include:
- United Food Bank Volunteer Center 358 E. Javelina Ave.
- Paz de Cristo 424 W. Broadway Road; Dining hall
- Dobson Ranch HOA Administrative Office 2719 S. Reyes; Administrative Office
- Klaus Team – Keller Williams Integrity First Realty 2919 S. Ellsworth Rd #133; 480-354-7344
- The Salvation Army 241 E. 6th St.; 480-962-9103
- Mesa Fire Station 201 360 E. 1st St; Drop-off @ front door of Community Room
- Mesa Fire Station 207 2505 S. Dobson Rd; Drop-off @ marked signage
- Mesa Fire Station 208 4530 E. McKellips Rd; Drop-off @ marked signage
- Mesa Fire Station 212 2430 S. Ellsworth Rd; Drop-off @ marked signage
- Mesa Main Library 64 E. 1st St; 480-644-3100
- Red Mountain Library 635 N. Power Rd.
- Red Mountain Center 7550 E Adobe Rd; 480-644-4800
- Mesa Parks and Recreation 708 W. Baseline Rd; Building 4
- Superstition Springs Center 6555 E. Southern Ave; Management office
- Mesa Chamber of Commerce 165 N. Centennial Way, Suite 109; Public Safety Office
- Mesa Community College 1833 W. Southern Ave; College Police Office
- Mesa Community College 7710 E. McKellips Rd; College Police Office
- CubeSmart Self Storage: 1126 N. Ellsworth Road; 135 E. McKellips Road; 3840 E. Baseline Road; 536 N. Power Road; 3026 S. Country Club Drive; 909 S. Country Club Drive; 1108 S. Extension Road; 7110 E. Southern Ave
For more information, click on the flyer here: