Mesa Hydration Donation Campaign - Summer 2022
Help the Vulnerable During Triple Digit Heat
June 1st to September 30, 2022
Donate bottled water to help people in need during the summer #mesahydrates
Drop-off Locations Include:
- United Food Bank Volunteer Center 358 E. Javelina Ave.
- Paz de Cristo 424 W. Broadway Road
- Dobson Ranch HOA Administrative Office 2719 S. Reyes
- Klaus Team – Keller Williams Integrity First Realty 2919 S. Ellsworth Rd #133
- The Salvation Army 241 E. 6th St.
- Mesa Fire Station 201 360 E. 1st St.
- Mesa Fire Station 207 2505 S. Dobson Road
- Mesa Fire Station 208 4530 E. McKellips Road
- Mesa Fire Station 212 2430 S. Ellsworth Road
- Mesa Main Library 64 E. 1st St.
- Red Mountain Library 635 N. Power Rd.
- Red Mountain Center 7550 E Adobe Rd.
- Mesa Parks and Recreation 708 W. Baseline Rd.
- Superstition Springs Center 6555 E. Southern Ave.
- Mesa Chamber of Commerce 165 N. Centennial Way, Suite 109 (Public Safety Office)
- Mesa Community College 1833 W. Southern Ave. (College Police Office)
- Mesa Community College 7710 E. McKellips Rd (College Police Office)
- CubeSmart Self Storage; 1126 N. Ellsworth Road, 135 E. McKellips Road, 3840 E. Baseline Road, 536 N. Power Road, 3026 S. Country Club Drive, 909 S. Country Club Drive, 1108 S. Extension Road, 7110 E. Southern Ave
For more information, click on the flyer here: Hydration Summer 2022