Forms & PublicationsWhether you are a Student, Faculty Member, or Community Partner, we have some forms that may help you. 

Click below to open up the information.

Student Forms

Independent Module

For students in a stand alone Service-Learning course.

In-Course Module

For students in a course incorporating Service-Learning in the curriculum.

  • Green Packet - EDU, EED, MAT 256, & MAT 257
  • Yellow Packet - Individual Service-Learning
    • Combined ICM Packets (2).pdf In-Course Student Enrollment Packet:   For students who are enrolled in a course that embeds service-learning and does NOT have an EDU prefix
  • Salmon Packet - Group Service-Learning -
  • Short Term Placement Packet
  • Gray Packet - SWU 291 only
  • Combined SWU291 Packet (1).pdf

Assumption of Risk

All students who complete service-learning MUST complete & submit this form prior to starting his or her service-learning project

Making a Difference Grant Application

Excellence in Service Award

President's Volunteer Service Award

MCC Service Scholarship

IDA - Fast Tracking the Dream Forms

Fingerprint Clearance Card Information

Faculty Forms

Excellence in Service Award

President's Volunteer Service Award

Agency Forms

Protecting your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)

PII refers to information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. More complete information is available here.

MCC does not accept personal identifiable information through email or fax.
Documents sent in this manner will not be processed.​