Approved Community Partners
Center for Community & Civic Engagement
Southern & Dobson Campus
KSC Clock Tower Lower Level
Red Mountain Campus
Academic Engagement Center
Desert Willow Bldg. Room 135
To select an agency to serve at for your service-learning and/or volunteer experience, visit our online database.
Please follow the steps below to find an agency that will meet your needs.
- Click on the blue “Access the Service Sites Database” button below to be directed to the database
- Select the “Guest Account” button to access the online database
- From here you will be able to select the Agency Partners, School Based, and By Category menu tabs.
- On the tab you select to search, click the “Perform Search Now” button to begin your search.
- The Agency Partner section contains an alphabetical list of nonprofit and government agencies that have completed the necessary partnership paperwork.
For each agency, you will have the option to “Save this Agency.”
Access the Service Sites Database
- Once you have reviewed all sites and selected the ones you want to print, scroll to the bottom and select “Review Records Selected.”
- Not all of the agencies appear on the first page. Utilize the page arrows to move to other listings (located on the upper left-hand side of the screen).
- At the top and bottom of the page, there is a “Review Records Selected” button that you can select to prepare to print.
- If you decide to add others, you may select the “Add Community Based Agencies” button and it will send you back to the search menu you are in.
The School Based section lists the school based sites by their corresponding school district. Also, there is an alphabetical listing with all the approved schools in case you are not sure which District your preferred school is in.
- Please read the headers (top) of the section you are interested in and follow the placement process for that school district. Requirements vary.
- Along with each school district header, there are forms, if applicable, per district.
- Within each school district record, the “Return” button allows you to return to the main School-Based Partners search.
The By Category section is a way to search by the Agency name, zip code, possible discipline, etc.
- Click the “Create a Find and Submit” button. You are now in find mode.
- Enter any of the criteria you wish to look for.
- Click the “Continue” button in the top right of the screen to find the records that meet that criteria.
***Make sure your agency is marked as available ***
- The “Return to Search Menu” allows you to go back to the main menu.
- Log off when you have completed your search.
- Click the down arrow in the top left of the screen.
Students MUST serve at an approved site. If you wish to serve at an agency not approved, visit the Center for Community & Civic Engagement for an Agency Involvement Packet.