It makes good sense because . . .
- Tuition costs are lower than at a university.
- Financial aid is available for qualified students.
- Class sizes are usually smaller than at universities.
- Transfer degrees eliminate loss of credit to Arizona public universities.
- Students with MCC Associate degrees are exempt from Arizona public universities’ admission requirements.
- Classes are taught by full-time or adjunct faculty, not teaching assistants.
- Classes are offered at convenient times and locations around the East Valley.