Have a Question?
Contact Center 480-461-7400
The Contact Center is a multifaceted knowledge base available to help with Student Affairs related questions. We are here to help answer questions you may have regarding:
- Admissions and Records
- How to set up appointments with Advisement
- Using My.Maricopa.edu
- General campus questions, such as: hours, directions, and phone numbers
- Academic dates, such as: graduation, school breaks, drop deadlines
Please note that questions about Financial Aid must be directed to the Financial Aid office.
Need Tech Help?
The HelpCenter is your first point of contact for technical support for all technology questions including:
- Logging in to Canvas
- Using MCC's wireless networks
- Questions about applications used in MCC classes
- Getting help with technology problems including media equipment in classrooms and more.
The HelpCenter is part of College Technology Services.