- What you need to know - Registration Overview
- How Do I Register For Classes?
- What Classes Do I Need To Take?
- What Classes Are Available Next Semester And When Are They Offered?
- What Specific Classes Do I Need To Take In Reading, English, and Math Based On My Placement?
- What is FYE101 and 103, and am I required to take it?
- How Do I Change My Program?
- How do I find classes with low cost or free textbooks?
- How do I find the classes my advisor already recommended?
Course selection, registration and drop deadlines
Step by Step for Adding or Dropping a Class in the Student Center
Reading Your Pathway Map
MCC Class Search
Reading, English and Math Requirements
Reading the Course Placement Chart
View Test Scores in the Student Center
First Year Experience (FYE101 or 103) is required for all students who are new to a Maricopa County Community College.
Click here to view a guide of how you choose the correct course.
Note: All program changes must be requested before the start of your first class to be effective for the current semester.
Open Educational Resources
See all notes from your advisor from a previous advising session.