- What you need to know - Registration Overview
- How Do I Register For Classes?
- What Classes Do I Need To Take?
- What Classes Are Available Next Semester And When Are They Offered?
- What Specific Classes Do I Need To Take In Reading, English, and Math Based On My Placement?
- What is FYE101 and 103, and am I required to take it?
- How Do I Change My Program?
- How do I find classes with low cost or free textbooks?
- How do I find the classes my advisor already recommended?
What you need to know - Registering for Classes
Course selection, registration and drop deadlines
How do I register for classes?
Step by Step for Adding or Dropping a Class in the Student Center
What classes do I need to take?
Reading Your Pathway Map
What classes are available next semester and when are they offered?
MCC Class Search
What specific classes do I need to take in Reading, Math, and English?
Reading, English and Math Requirements
Reading the Course Placement Chart
View Test Scores in the Student Center
What is FYE101 and 103 and am I required to take it?
First Year Experience (FYE101 or 103) is required for all students who are new to a Maricopa County Community College.
Click here to view a guide of how you choose the correct course.
How do I change my program?
Note: All program changes must be requested before the start of your first class to be effective for the current semester.
How do I find classes with low or zero cost textbooks?
Open Educational Resources
How do I find the classes my advisor already recommended?
See all notes from your advisor from a previous advising session.