Registering for Spring 2021
Get quick access to resources using the options below.
Have a question? We’ve got answers! Use the button below to chat online with MCC staff.
Virtual Student Services
We've gone virtual to keep you safe. Services available online include financial aid, testing, paying for college, transcript requests, and more!
New to MCC?
If this is your first time enrolling in college, let MCC get you started!
Continuing with MCC?
If you have attended MCC within the past 3 semesters, note that we offer new online and on campus class formats since the fall.
Find out more from your academic advisor.
Has it been awhile?
If you are a transfer student new to MCC or have not attended MCC within the past three semesters,
a lot has changed.
MCC Class Formats
Whether you’re taking your first college class, continuing to pursue a certificate or degree, or studying to transfer to a university, MCC offers a selection of learning options that could be ideal for you. Class options include on campus as well as variations of online that allow you to study from home, office, a park or the coffee shop - anywhere you have an Internet connection. Most of our programs are available online, so you can balance your educational goals, your work and your life.
- Meet online at regularly scheduled days and times
- Enjoy MCC learning experiences as you interact live with your instructor and classmates in a virtual environment
- Accomplish assignment due dates outside of the class session
- Choose when it is convenient for you to learn without scheduled class times
- Decide when it best suits you to engage in learning activities
- Finish all course work and assignments online by due dates
- Experience the combination of in-person classes and online learning
- Enjoy face-to-face time on campus in small class settings with faculty and students
- Learn online in classes without set times or join scheduled Live Online sessions
- Attend class on campus during specific times and days
- Interact face-to-face with faculty and students in small class sizes
- Follow social distancing and other established health and safety measure
Campus life is different this semester
We continue to develop inviting opportunities for you to achieve your educational and career goals. Responding to COVID-19, our priorities are also focused on the health, safety and well being of students, staff and members of the community. We have established protocols based on the most current scientific and public health guidelines. As the situation evolves, we are committed to proactively communicating any changes to your classes or required procedures.
As part of our college safety measures, at this time MCC campuses are open only to employees, students attending in-person classes and those who have appointments.
Anyone on campus is required to:
- Wear a face covering or mask
- Display a college ID badge or have a photo ID available
- Maintain recommended physical distancing of 6 feet or more where possible
- Monitor their health routinely before coming to campus
- Notify their instructor or campus contact if they are not feeling well, and stay home
- Not touch their nose or mouth, and if they do, wash their hands or use hand sanitizer right away
Take Your Next Step with MCC
Students are drawn to MCC for a number of reasons. But it’s the quality of our instruction that makes MCC a true value—and the best college experience no matter where you’re starting from or where you’re headed.
** AZ Board of Regents-AZ University System Board-Approved 2015-16 Base Tuition & Mandatory Fee Report.
*** Mesa Community College Institutional Effectiveness 2016.
Flex Start Classes
Missed the first day of classes or not able to register until after they begin? No problem. MCC offers hundreds of classes that start on various dates throughout the semester in 8-, 10- and 14-week choices. Check the course schedule to find the class, days and time that are ideal for you.
Paying for College
Grants, work study, scholarships and loans require you to fill out and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Financial aid based on FAFSA can take six weeks or longer. If you don’t receive funds when tuition is due, you need to sign up for a payment plan to avoid being dropped from classes. Check for funding in your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu.
Step Toward Your Best Tomorrow
Whether you’re interested in accounting or marketing, fashion design or theater, exercise science or web technology, there’s a program for you at MCC. Look through all of our degree and certificate programs below, and start planning your education today.
Programs & Degrees
Even when your goal is a four-year degree, completing a two-year associate’s degree at MCC is the best option for your career and academic future. MCC offers two-year degrees in over 100 programs.
As a Maricopa Community College, MCC has agreements with more than 50 universities, including our three Arizona Signature Partners, to assist you in making a smooth transition to a four-year college or university. Get started below if you are interested in ASU, NAU and UA; or visit our Transfer Partners page for information about additional choices.
Career & Technical Education Programs
Our CTE programs are renowned for being affordable, industry relevant, innovative and meeting employer needs so you graduate workforce ready.
Online Degrees & Certificates
Have a time-demanding job? Juggling work and family responsibilities? The flexibility of MCC’s convenient online classes lets you earn your degree or certificate anytime, anywhere.
Request More Information
Thank you for your interest in Mesa Community College. Once you complete the form, a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon.
Become a Student
Whether your goal is to complete a degree, transfer to a university, earn a certificate, enhance your career or take classes for personal growth, we can help you get started. Our Enrollment Steps take you on the path you need to follow for success.