With four different campuses to choose from and over 300 programs, ASU offers an abundance of choices. By starting at MCC to get your associate degree and transferring to ASU to finish your bachelor’s degree, you can decrease the cost of college substantially.
Benefits of transferring to ASU:
- Guaranteed admission, when MAPP MyPath2ASU™ requirements are met
- Specific scholarships available for transfer students who complete an associate degree
- Access to transfer advising at our Southern & Dobson campus
ASU Transfer Admissions Specialist
Virtual Events: https://visit.asu.edu/transferevents
ASU offers online webinars to help you learn more about the MAPP MyPath2ASU™ program. MAPP MyPath2ASU™ allows you to plan a path into your ASU major of choice by taking classes right now at MCC that will apply to your ASU degree. Explore the available webinars by clicking the button below.
In addition, ASU offers transfer events including recurring transfer events and special topic transfer events.
- Arizona State University MAPP MyPath2ASU™
- Sign up for an MAPP MyPath2ASU™
- Arizona State University Me3 Major and Career Quiz
- Video - ASU MAPP MyPath2ASU
By getting your associate’s degree at MCC and meeting admission deadlines, transfer students are automatically considered for the Transfer Achievement Award. Award amounts range from $1,000 to 4,000 and can be renewed for a total of 4 semesters by completing 24 ASU credit hours and maintaining a cumulative 2.5 GPA.