The Connect2NAU joint-admission program lets you work toward an NAU bachelor’s degree while attending MCC. By first starting at MCC for the first two years, then transferring to an NAU campus to continue your education you can effectively decrease the cost of your bachelor’s degree.
Benefits to transferring to NAU:
- 2NAU joint admission program with scholarship opportunities
- 90/30 programs allow you to apply 90 MCC credits toward your NAU degree.
- NAU classes offered onsite at the MCC campus in business and education.
Decide where you want to go and what your major is going to be. If you are undecided about your major skip to Step 2.
Meet with the transfer specialist from NAU — talk over the different pathways available to you. Look over AZTransfer.com and start planning out the classes you need to take at MCC that will best transfer to NAU.
If you decide to do the Connect2NAU program, your transfer specialist can help walk you through the admissions process.
Take the classes you plan to transfer.
- Major Requirements
The Connect2NAU program is a joint-admission program, which means you don’t have to send in your transcripts. Talk to your transfer specialist about any additional steps you may be required to complete.
- Connect2NAU is a joint-admission program that makes it easy for you to transfer from MCC to NAU. Many of NAUs degrees were designed for students who have completed their associate’s degree to make transferring easier. To get an idea of which classes you’ll need to take at MCC, visit the Arizona Course Equivalency Guide or talk with an NAU Transfer Specialist.
To learn more about the program, visit NAU’s transfer site.
The 90/30 program allows you to transfer 90 credits to NAU, then you complete the next 30 at NAU — that means you save a lot of money! This program, which is only available through the Extended Campus, is available in 8 popular programs:
- Career and Technical Education
- Emergency Management
- Intelligence Studies
- Law Enforcement Management
- Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Public Administration
- Technology Management
To get an idea of which classes you’ll need to take at MCC for your 90/30 program, talk with a transfer specialist.
To qualify to transfer your courses to NAU, you must maintain some essential requirements:
- Receive a C or better in all courses
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Either finish with 35 credits and a AGEC or transfer with an associate’s degree
Your major at NAU may have additional entrance requirements that NAU's admissions do not require. To find out what else may be required for you to transfer, talk with your transfer specialist.
- 2NAU Scholarship
This scholarship is available to students who have been participating in the 2NAU program for at least two semesters. Students who complete at least 45 transferrable credit hours with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better and who enroll full-time at NAU may qualify for this scholarship. Qualified recipients will receive $1000 per term for up to 4 terms. To read more visit the NAU Scholarship web page
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
NAU awards PTK members who are Arizona residents with a $4000/per year scholarship. Non-residents receive a $6000/year scholarship. To read more visit the NAU Scholarship web page
Take a tour, meet with a university representative, and attend information sessions. To sign up for a tour, click here.
Explore the campus and speak with staff representative on one of these full-day events at the Flagstaff campus. Sign up for a tour here.
Student Service Coordinator
Student Service Coordinator
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
8:30am - 5:30pm