Protecting your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
PII refers to information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. More complete information is available here.
- Required to add, drop, or switch classes.
- Due Extended to Friday March 3, 2017.
- HB2008, submit along with scanned or photocopied identification, to be turned into Honors Office or Advisement.
- Only for Presidents' Honors Scholars.
- To graduate from the Honors Program, the application must be turned into Honors Office on or before Friday March 3, 2017.
- To graduate from Mesa Community College, to be turned into the Advisement Office.
- For return students and those not eligible for the Presidents' Honors Scholarship program.
- For when you are canceling an honors contract, to be turned into Honors Office ASAP.
- Honors Contracts are due in the Honors Office Friday September 22, 2017. Contact the Honors Office if needing to submit after the due date.
- Contract Verification Completion Forms are due in the Honors Office no later then Friday December 15, 2017. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure all paperwork is properly submitted to the Honors Office. The Honors designation will be removed if a Contract Verification Completion Form is not received in the Honors Office.
- Presidents' Honors Scholarship Recipients: this is Mandatory for those of you that Fall 2017 is your first semester at MCC. This form is also to be used by those Presidents' Honors scholarship recipients that are on probation after their first semester on scholarship.
- For exiting high school students graduating from a Maricopa County high school, charter school or home schooled.
- For summer semester trips. Application due Friday February 16, 2018
- Necessary for any co-curricular volunteer work, to be turned into Honors Office.