Chancellor's and Foundation Scholarship
Chancellor's, Foundation & MCC Honors Scholarship Application 2023-2024
Learn more about each scholarship here. Application due dates coming in Spring 2024.
Declaration of Citizenship Information
HB2008, submit along with scanned or photocopied identification, to be turned into Honors Office or Advisement.
Graduating from the Honors Program and Graduating with Honors are two separate distinctions/accomplishments.
Graduating from the Honors Program
To graduate from the Honors Program, this application must be submitted electronically on or before Friday, March 1, 2024
To graduate from the Honors Program, the following requirements must be met:
- Cumulative district-wide GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Completion of a minimum of fifteen (15) credit hours of Honors credits.
- Co-curricular activities as required per scholarship/award pathway.
The Honors Program gives a medallion to the students who have met all the requirements to graduate from the Honors Program. There is no Honors designation on your diploma, only on your transcript. Click the link on the right to submit your application.
Graduating with Honors from Mesa Community College
To graduate from Mesa Community College, follow this link to Steps to Graduation. Here you will find step-by-step instructions on how to complete the graduation application process.
Graduating with Honors is a separate designation you receive from Mesa Community College. This is determined by your GPA for the courses used to fulfill your graduation requirements. Students with the following GPA will graduate with the following designation:
- With Distinction: 3.5 to 3.69
- With High Distinction: 3.70 to 3.89
- With Highest Distinction: 3.90 to 4.00
Your academic Advisor who completes your graduation check will tell you more about these distinctions.
Honors Program and Achievement Award Application
For return and continuing students. Learn more about this scholarship opportunity here. Students in PHS are not eligible for the Honors Achievement Award scholarship.
PHS Mandatory Fall 2023 Mid-Semester Grade Check
- Mandatory Mid-Semester Grade check for those of you where Fall 2023 is your first semester on the Presidents' Honors Scholarship. Also for any student that is on probation from the Spring 2023 semester. The information on submitting the mid-semester grade is on Canvas.
- A meeting with one of the Honors Directors, or Lanaé Jackson, may be scheduled to discuss your semester progress.
- All Presidents Honors scholarship recipients are welcome to complete a mid-semester grade check form and meet with one of the Honors Directors, or Lanaé Jackson, to discuss your semester progress.
- Contact the Honors Office to make an appointment.
Presidents' Honors Scholarship (PHS) Applications:
For exiting high school students graduating from a Maricopa County high school (including NCA-accredited, charter, private, religious high schools, homeschool), without having attended another accredited college or university before enrolling in a MCCCD campus (concurrent, dual enrollment, and Summer session excluded).
Presidents Honors Scholarship Deferment Application
Only for Presidents' Honors Scholars.
Study Abroad Opportunity
MCC is proud to offer several Study Abroad Programs that allow students to learn while exploring locations such as Britain, France, Ireland, Italy, Japan, and Mexico. The Honors Program offers scholarships between $250-$500 for MCC Honors students who are participating in an MCC Study Abroad program.
In order to qualify, you must be an MCC Honors student in good standing and must be accepted into an MCC Study Abroad program prior to applying for the Honors Study Abroad Scholarship.
To learn more about our Study Abroad Programs, visit: https://www.mesacc.edu/study-abroad