Protecting your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
PII refers to information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. More complete information is available here.
- Required to add, drop, or switch classes.
- Due Extended to Friday March 3, 2017.
- HB2008, submit along with scanned or photocopied identification, to be turned into Honors Office or Advisement.
- Only for Presidents' Honors Scholars.
- To graduate from the Honors Program, the application must be turned into Honors Office on or before Friday March 3, 2017.
- To graduate from Mesa Community College, to be turned into the Advisement Office.
- For return students and those not eligible for the Presidents' Honors Scholarship program.
- For when you are canceling an honors contract, to be turned into Honors Office ASAP.
- Classes can be taken for Honors credit during the Summer Sessions ~ due date Summer I: Tuesday June 6, 2017. Summer II: Tuesday July 11, 2017. However there are NO scholarship funds awarded for the Summer Sessions.
- Used at the end of the semester to verify completion of Honors project; to either receive or continue scholarship. To be turned into Honors Office by Summer I: Thursday June 29, 2017 - Summer II: Thursday August 3, 2017. Failure to turn in will result in the loss of the Honors designation on the class being taken for Honors credit. However there are NO scholarship funds awarded for the Summer Sessions.
- Presidents' Honors Scholarship , to be turned into Honors Office within one week of assignment.
- For exiting high school students graduating from a Maricopa County high school, charter school or home schooled.
- For summer semester trips.
- Necessary for any co-curricular volunteer work, to be turned into Honors Office.