Protecting your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
PII refers to information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. More complete information is available here.
- Required to add, drop, or switch classes.
- This scholarship covers tuition and fees for one full year, up to 18 credits per semester of in County tuition, plus $250.00 per semester for books and supplies. To be eligible, you must be a current full-time Honors student and plan to enroll on a full-time basis, at Mesa Community College, for the following academic school year. To continue eligibility, you must maintain a G.P.A. of 3.25 or higher. Honors Achievement Award students and Presidents' Honors Scholars who are now in the fourth and final semester of the Presidents' Honors Scholarship are eligible to apply. One scholarship is awarded at each Maricopa County Community College Campus annually. The application is due Friday, Feb. 14, 2020. Scholarship Recipients will be notified by the end of March 2020.
- HB2008, submit along with scanned or photocopied identification, to be turned into Honors Office or Advisement.
- Only for Presidents' Honors Scholars.
- To graduate from the Honors Program, the application must be turned into Honors Office on or before Friday March 1, 2020.
- To graduate from Mesa Community College, follow these steps and submit the packet to Enrollment Services.
Honors Program and Achievement Award Application
- For return students and those not eligible for the Presidents' Honors Scholarship program.
- For when you are canceling an honors contract, to be turned into Honors Office ASAP.
- Summer Session Honors Contracts are due within one week of the class beginning. Email completed and signed contracts to Lanaé Jackson at email@example.com *There are NO scholarship funds awarded for Summer sessions.
- This is to verify the completion of the Honors project. Contract Verification Completion Forms are to be emailed to Lanaé Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org) within one week of the Summer class ending. Must be received no later the Thursday August 6th. The Honors designation will be removed if a Contract Verification Completion Form is not received. *There are NO scholarship funds awarded during the Summer sessions.
- Mandatory for those of you where Spring 2020 is your first semester on the Presidents' Honors Scholarship. This form is also to be used by those Presidents' Honors scholarship recipients that are on probation after their first semester on scholarship. These are due in the Honors Office on or before Friday February 28th.
- A meeting with one of the Honors Directors, or Lanaé Jackson, maybe scheduled to discuss your semester progress.
- All Presidents Honors scholarship recipients are welcome to complete a mid-semester grade check form and meet with one of the Honors Directors, or Lanaé Jackson, to discuss your semester progress.
- Contact the Honors Office to make an appointment.
Presidents' Honors Scholarship Applications:
- For exiting high school students graduating from a Maricopa County high school (including NCA-accredited, charter, private, religious high schools, homeschool), without having attended another accredited college or university before enrolling in a MCCCD campus (concurrent, dual enrollment, and Summer session excluded).
- For summer 2020 trips. Application due Friday February 14, 2020. Applications can be submitted on both campuses.
- Necessary for any co-curricular volunteer work, to be turned into Honors Office.