Protecting your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
PII refers to information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. More complete information is available here.
- Required to add, drop, or switch classes.
- This scholarship covers tuition and fees for one full year, up to 18 credits per semester of in County tuition, plus $250.00 per semester for books and supplies. To be eligible, you must be a current full-time Honors student and plan to enroll on a full-time basis, at Mesa Community College, for the following academic school year. To continue eligibility, you must maintain a G.P.A. of 3.25 or higher. Honors Achievement Award students and Presidents' Honors Scholars who are now in the fourth and final semester of the Presidents' Honors Scholarship are eligible to apply. One scholarship is awarded at each Maricopa County Community College Campus annually. The application is due Friday, Feb. 16, 2019. Scholarship Recipients will be notified by the end of March 2018.
- HB2008, submit along with scanned or photocopied identification, to be turned into Honors Office or Advisement.
- Only for Presidents' Honors Scholars.
- To graduate from the Honors Program, the application must be turned into Honors Office on or before Friday March 2, 2018.
- To graduate from Mesa Community College, to be turned into the Advisement Office.
- For return students and those not eligible for the Presidents' Honors Scholarship program.
- For when you are canceling an honors contract, to be turned into Honors Office ASAP.
- Honors Contracts are due in the Honors Office Friday, Sept 21, 2018. Contact the Honors Office if needing to submit after the due date.
- Contract Verification Completion Forms are due in the Honors Office no later then Friday, Dec. 7, 2018. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure all paperwork is properly submitted to the Honors Office. The Honors designation will be removed if a Contract Verification Completion Form is not received in the Honors Office.
- Presidents' Honors Scholarship Recipients: Mandatory for those of you where the Spring 2018 is your first semester at MCC. This form is also to be used by those Presidents' Honors scholarship recipients that are on probation after their first semester on scholarship. These are due in the Honors Office on or before Friday March 23, 2018. A meeting with one of the Honors Directors, or Lanaé Jackson, maybe scheduled to discuss your semester progress.
- All Presidents Honors scholarship recipients are welcome to complete a mid-semester grade check form and meet with one of the Honors Directors, or Lanaé Jackson, to discuss your semester progress.
- Contact the Honors Office to make an appointment.
- For exiting high school students graduating from a Maricopa County high school, charter school or home schooled.
- For summer semester trips. Application due Friday February 16, 2018
- Necessary for any co-curricular volunteer work, to be turned into Honors Office.