Looking for even more resources?
First, remember that there are many ways for you to learn money management strategies and habits.
Here at MCC you can
- Meet 1-on-1 with Financial Literacy Peer Mentor for support and individulized assistance
- Attend workshops and events
- Use CashCourse
Even More Personal Finance Resources
- The Money Guy Show hosted by Brian Preston and Bo Hanson (average episode: 30 min) https://moneyguy.com/category/episodes/
- Optimal Finance Daily hosted by Diania Merriam (average episode: 10 min) https://oldpodcast.com/optimal-finance-daily-podcast/
- Thinking Money: The Psychology Behind Our Best and Worst Financial Decisions (PBS, 57 min)
- How To Get Rich (Netflix, 8 episodes, 35 min each)
- Get Smart With Money (Netflix, 1hr 33min)
- Money Explained (Netflix, 5 episodes, 22 min each)
- Miss Be Helpful by Yanely Espinal, https://www.youtube.com/@missbehelpful
- Two Cents, https://www.youtube.com/@TwoCentsPBS
- CashCourse www.mesacc.edu/financial-aid/financial-literacy/cashcourse
- Investopedia.com https://www.investopedia.com/personal-finance-4427760
- Kiplinger.com https://www.kiplinger.com/personal-finance
- The Military Wallet https://themilitarywallet.com/
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
- Get Good With Money: 10 Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole by Tiffany Aliche
- Personal Finance for Beginners and Dummies by Giovanni Rigters
Have questions? Want more individualized support with financial literacy? Click here to meet with a mentor!