What will delay my money?
- Changes in your enrollment status: dropping or withdrawing from a class, or a class you registered for is canceled
- Having all late-start classes
- Special student status: (must be classified as a regular degree-seeking student by Admissions)
- An incorrect, or out of state address on your Student Center at My.maricopa.edu):
- Incomplete items on your To Do List
- Financial Aid holds for missing items such as:
- Transferred credits for classes taken at other schools as part of a Consortium Agreement
- Incomplete (grade I) or un-graded classes from the previous semester.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) or Maximum Time Frame (MTF) appeals submitted by the priority date, should be reviewed and have a decision made by the start of the upcoming semester*. Financial aid processing time after your appeal has been reviewed can take up to 30 business days.
SAP or MTF appeals submitted after the semester deadline date will not be eligible to receive financial aid for the semester but will be reviewed for financial aid eligibility for the next or upcoming semester.
*Appeals must be complete with all required signatures and required document(s).