For this step, you will need:
- A form of identification:
- Identification card
- Driver’s license
- Other forms are acceptable but cannot be used for real-time identity verification
- Access to a camera OR a scanned color copy of your ID
- Access to an email address; this should be the address you use during the application process.
- Access to internet, either through WiFi or a cellular data connection.
The next thing to do is to complete the Maricopa Community Colleges Admissions Application. During this step, you will:
- Create your Maricopa Enterprise ID (also known as MEID)
- Complete the admission application by adding your personal information
- Submit proof of your identification
The student admissions application will take you though the entire process, step-by-step. You will also be able to save and return to your application during a 48 hour period.
Once you’re finished, return to this page and move on to the next step.