High School Partners & Classes

Becoming a Dual Enrollment Student

As a Dual Enrollment student, you have the opportunity to take college classes at your own high school. Graduate high school with enough credits to be well on your way to a college degree. Some high school students earn an associate's degree along with their high school diploma.

For assistance with the dual enrollment steps to enroll, please contact your assigned MCC/Mesa Public School advisor listed below, or the MCC Recruitment Office for all other partner high schools (see full list below).

Mesa Public Schools High Schools with On-Campus Full Time Mesa Community College Advisors

Dobson High School | Kelly Cobos
Mesa High School | Juan Carlos Sanchez
Mountain View High School | Alfred Chavez
Red Mountain High School | Tracy Inorio
Skyline High School | Kristen Mason
Westwood High School | Art De La Cruz

If You Attend a High School Other Than Mesa Public Schools


If you attend a high school outside of Mesa Public Schools, contact our Recruitment staff to help you get started.

Email: dual.enrollment@mesacc.edu Phone: 480-461-6392

Students attending one of the partner schools listed below and need assistance with the steps to enroll can contact our Recruitment office.

Technical Schools

High Schools (Other)