The Master Promissory (MPN) is a binding, legal contract between you and Federal Direct Loans. The MPN includes your promise to repay your loans, discloses the terms of your loans, and describes your rights and responsibilities as a Federal Direct Stafford Loan borrower.
To complete your MPN you will need to have the following:
- a completed current year FAFSA
- all requested forms and documents submitted to the MCC FA Office
- know your social security number
- your FAFSA PIN (the one you used to sign your FAFSA on the web)
- completed the Entrance Counseling session