College Transcript Evaluation

Transferring credits to Mesa Community College is an easy three step process, before you begin ensure your official transcripts are on file at MCC, then:

  1. Enroll at MCC.  In order for your transcripts to be evaluated you must be currently enrolled. 
  2. Request an official transcript from each institution you have attended. Transcripts must be sent to:

    Mesa Community College – Admissions
    1833 W Southern Ave
    Mesa, AZ 85202
  3. Complete a request to evaluate your transcripts.  Transcripts are not automatically reviewed. Filling out the form puts your transcript in a queue to be reviewed so your course credits can be transferred to MCC. 

    Login using your MEID and password

Transcript Evaluation eForm Log-in

**Transcript requests will be processed in order of receipt of the evaluation request, provided the transcript is on file. Please allow four to six weeks processing time. In addition, transcripts will be held by MCC for one calendar year from the date received, if an evaluation request is not received the transcript(s) will be purged

MCC does not accept personal identifiable information through email or fax. Documents sent in this manner will not be processed.