Verifying your identity is important to us and to you, which is why we ask you to provide a government-issued photo ID online, in person, or as a color copy sent through the U.S. Mail.
You can submit proof of identification by clicking on the button below or by presenting a physical copy of a government-issued photo ID in-person at Admissions & Records.
Note: You will need your MEID and password in order to submit online.
A current government-issued photo ID will be accepted from the following:
- A state-issued driver license, identification license, or instruction permit.
- A United States passport or passport card
- A foreign passport with a United States visa
- A United States citizenship and immigration services employment authorization document or refugee travel document
- A United States permanent resident card
- A United States Military ID card (active duty, reserve, and retired)
- Matricula Consular card
- Other international government identification
- Tribal ID
- Current K-12 Student ID
- Any current, valid, government issued photo ID
Once your identification has been submitted and verified, our Maricopa student tools and resources will be accessible.