FREE Reading/Writing Boot Camps (Registration CLOSES on Jan. 2nd, 2024)
Instructional Services Coordinator: Boot Camps
Office: LB164 - Library - 1st Floor
Winter 2024 @Southern & Dobson Campus
Reading: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Writing: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
** CLICK THE BLUE "REGISTER NOW" TAB TO REGISTER **
NOTE: If you want to complete your placement requirements, please visit: https://maricopa.edready.org/home.
Both the Reading and Writing Boot Camps will be held in-person on the Southern & Dobson campus.
Learn More about Writing Boot Camp:
SAVE Time and Money by Improving Placement Scores!
SAVE Stress by Preparing for College-level Reading and Writing!
Boot Camps are Free!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is FSS Reading/Writing Boot Camp?
- A chance to review skills and become more confident in your literacy abilities.
- Strengthen and refresh English language concepts
- Reduce writing anxiety
- Learn strategies to tackle college reading
- Improve English and/or Reading placement scores
- Students who want to improve their EdReady scores for placement
- Students who are enrolled in a Fall English course or any course requiring college-level reading
Do I have to take both Reading and Writing?