Chat with Thunderbird Tech Studio
We specialize in providing real-time assistance for MCC students who are using technology for class participation and course assignments.
Talk with the Tech Studio:
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 8 am to 7 pm
Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
Monday - Thursday: 9 AM - 4 PM
- Click the button below to connect with one of our specialists or access the tech studio here.
- Click on the red and white circle icon.
- Enter your MEID username and password, then select "Log In."
- When prompted, select "Authorize."
- You are now in the lobby, a specialist will be with you shortly.
We Assist With:
- Canvas course navigation & assistance
- Google Suite for Education (e.g. Drive, Calendar, Mail) and Microsoft Office and 365
- Cranium Cafe, Cisco Webex, Google Meets, and Microsoft Teams questions
- Webcam and microphone setup & testing
- Mac and Windows operating systems
- Technical issues hindering online learning
- Tutoring and technology-related questions for CIS105 and BPC 110 courses
Can't find what you need? Contact the MCC HelpDesk for more information.
WebEx How To Videos
New Media Lab
MCC’s Thunderbird Tech Studio provides support and training to develop and enhance a student’s digital literacy skills including Windows and Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office and Google Suite for Education, Canvas, and other computing needs. The Tech Studio provides knowledgeable resources on common college-supported technology tools.
The Thunderbird Tech Studio supports students to exceed their learning goals through guided technology support and tutoring for 21st-century digital literacy skills.