cost per credit* for an affordable education at MCC*In-county tuition (see Tuition Rates)
December 17, 2018 – January 11, 2019
Need to catch up on degree requirements? Want to lighten your Spring class load? Register for Winter Intersession today! Enjoy the flexibility of online classes; earn credits from the convenience of your personal computer during Winter break.
Winter Intersession offers traditional semester-long courses in online, 4-week classes, helping you accelerate your education. Find the classes you want – choose from many in-demand courses including English, History, Math, Health Science, Food and Nutrition, Counseling and Personal Development, and more. Registration deadline is Monday, December 17, 2018.
Winter Intersession classes begin Monday, December 17 and ends Monday, January 11.
Additionally, we have Open-Entry classes that start every Monday during Winter Intersession: 12/17/18, 12/24/18, 12/31/18 and 1/7/19. For more information about Open-Entry classes, please contact email@example.com
Information about Spring 2019 classes is also available.
- Convenient and Accessible 24/7
- Flexibility to Balance Work, Family and Other Demands
- Same Transfer Value as Traditional Classes
- Save Money - No Driving to Campus
Am I Ready?
A Successful Online Student will:
- be able to communicate effectively in writing
- be self-motivated, organized and self-disciplined
- be willing to seek help and find solutions when problems arise
- be willing to commit the same amount of time as they would in a traditional class
- think critically and make informed decisions
- have access to a reliable computer and internet connection
- be willing to check email and class site daily
- be computer literate with basic skills - attaching documents, using email, etc.
Take our Online Learning Assessment to see if online learning is for you.
Keep in Mind
Remember that this session is only 26 days long! These classes are fast and furious and four times more accelerated than a regular semester. Expect to logon into your course daily and spend 3-6 hours learning and completing assignments for a single class. By focusing your efforts on a single Winter Intersession class, our data shows that you increase your chances of being successful. Obviously, the choice is yours and we're happy that you're considering Winter Intersession classes at Mesa Community College.