MCC Online provides courses that use internet technology to enable innovation and quality educational experiences. MCC Online represents the college's dedication to enriching and expanding access to higher education.
MCC Online will excel in providing flexible, accessible, learner-centered eLearning education that is innovative, adaptive and comprehensive.
To meet the changing and diverse learning needs of our students by providing flexible access to quality education.
Through the use of innovative learning technologies, MCC Online is a resource for providing transfer education, career preparation, and continuous learning.
Our ultimate purpose is to expand access to quality higher education opportunities within the community we serve.
Why Online Learning?
- Online Learning is a convenient and flexible way to advance your education.
- Students can choose the online learning modality that works for them; hybrid or internet.
- Internet classes are online, so it is ideal for students who can’t or do not want to travel to an on-campus location.
- Courses cover the same learning objectives and have the same transfer values as those offered on campus.
- While eLearning courses can involve more work and require a student to be self-motivated, they do provide the student another valuable option for learning.
Accreditation provides MCC with the power it needs to function as a top-quality community college. Accreditation allows students to transfer in and out of MCC, receive financial aid and federal grants, be taught by quality faculty, and enroll in excellent classes and programs. Mesa Community College is accredited for ten years following the accreditation awarded on March 9, 2005.