Montgomery GI Bill for Selected Reserves
This program provides benefits for members of the Selected Reserve and National Guard who enlisted, re-enlisted, or extended their enlistment for a period of six years after July 1, 1985.
- Follow the Steps to Enrollment for a New Student
- Apply for Veterans Benefits for a New Student
- A copy of your Notice of Basic Eligibility (N.O.B.E.) DD form 2384-1 is required to receive your benefits.
- Complete the following:
- Complete 22-1995 online - Change of Place or Program of Study
- Complete the Pay Request
- G.I. Bill Standards
- If you have attended another college you need to request your transcripts.
- Complete Pay Request
Chapter 1606 receives benefits on the first of the following month.
|CHAPTER 1606 NATIONAL GUARD / SELECTED RESERVE||Updated: 01/03/2011|
|FULL TIME||3/4 TIME||HALF TIME||1/2 TO 1/4 TIME|