Benefits Forms

Best way to contact from 3/23/2020 until further notice will be using Cranium Cafe. Follow this URL to log in: or email at

Request for Benefits (RFB)

Students requesting benefits for a new semester please fill out the form below.

RFB (Dynamic Form)

Change of hours

Students needing to change their hours for the current or upcoming semesters please download the form below, fill-out appropriates sections and email to

Change of Hours with Checklist 26OCT2018 Updated.docx