- If I am not yet a student at Mesa Community College, how can I get admitted?
Students that need help getting admitted to the college can follow a step by step guide by clicking the link below: Enrollment Steps
- Where do I find the Class Schedule and how do I add a class using my Student Center?
Students that would like to find a class and then add it using the Student Center can watch a step by step tutorial by clicking on the link below: How to Add a Class Video Tutorial
Students can also read a written guide on how to find and add a class:
How to Find and Add a Class Written Guide
- How can I enroll in a class if I need an instructor’s permission?
Email the instructor from your official student email account, which is your firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please cc: Liz at email@example.com and Autumn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the following information:
-Ask for an override/permission to be enrolled in the class
-Your student ID# 3XXXXXXX
-The semester for the class, ex. Spring 22, Summer 22, Fall 22
-The course number, ex. CIS105
-The class number, ex. 23456
-A phone number you can be reached at
- How do I use a permission number to enroll in class?
- Students can read our written guide on how to use permission numbers:
How to Use Permission Numbers Written Guide
- I am experiencing enrollment issues, what should I do?
If you are experiencing enrollment issues, please click on the link below to chat with someone from Enrollment Services.
Enrollment Services Lobby
Students should note the official enrollment services statement in response to COVID-19, displayed on MCC’s webpage:
“MCC's enrollment centers are now open for in-person services. Masks are encouraged while indoors.
Please visit our Virtual Student Services page for services available via email, chat, and phone”
- How do I pay for a class and when do I need to pay by?
- Please see the MCC Cashiers web page with directions to pay online, make a payment arrangement, and payment due dates:
MCC Cashiers Payment Options
- How do I look up my class schedule?
Students can view their class schedule for the current semester using MyInfo. Log in using your MEID and password. Then click on the “View Classes” button.
Students can also read our written guide on how to easily locate their current class schedule using MyInfo: MyInfo Class Schedule Written Guide
- I am taking an online/internet class this semester, what should I know?
- Students that have questions concerning online classes should reference the official
- Where can I access a computer?
The Multiuse Computer Lab, located in building BA-40, offers a large array of computers free to use for students enrolled in Mesa Community College. The computers are uploaded with all the programs necessary for CIS classes.
The computers are available upon walk-in with a student ID, no appointment necessary.
The computer lab is staffed with trained lab assistants who can assist with the following:
-Accessing & navigating your Canvas course
-Starting assignments for CIS
-Preparing for your Live Online course(s)
-Setting up microphones & webcams
-Virtual remote setup: Cisco Webex, Google Meets and/or Cranium Cafe
If you would like to connect to a lab assistant online, you can live chat with a lab assistant using the following link: Chat with a Lab Assistant
You can also learn more about the MultiUse Computer Lab by viewing the Multi-Use Computer Lab Webpage
- What can I do if I am having technical issues?
Contact the Thunderbird Tech Studio if you are experiencing technical issues, need help learning conference tools, or have any questions regarding all Computer Information Systems classes including Open Entry classes.
The Thunderbird Tech Studio can assist with the following:
-Canvas course navigation & assistance
-Google Suite for Education (e.g. Drive, Calendar, Mail) and Microsoft Office and 365
-Cranium Cafe, Cisco Webex, Google Meets, and Microsoft Teams questions
-Webcam and microphone setup & testing
-Mac and Windows operating systems
-Technical issues hindering online learning
-Tutoring and technology-related questions for CIS105 and BPC 110 courses
Access the Thunderbird Tech Studio online or visit in person by going to the Southern and Dobson Campus Library in room LB-142.
- How do I access Canvas?
- Below is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to access Canvas. Canvas Written Guide
- Have a question about a program? Contact the program directors below.
Digital Media & Game Technology
Dr. Deb LaVergne
Programming and Web Technology
Business Personal Computers and CIS105
Contact Bethann Partin
- Have a question about the office? Contact the administrative assistants below.