For More Information
Kenichi Maruyama, Ph.D., M.P.A., CSBA.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness provides Grants Development and Management services for MCC faculty and staff, including:
- Assists faculty/staff in learning how to develop a grant proposal and how to manage grant-funded projects effectively.
- Works with faculty/staff to develop their grant proposals.
- Helps manage grant-funded projects if needed.
- Serves as a liaison between MCC and the District’s grant-related offices.
- Explores funding opportunities through discussions, interactions, and partnerships.
- Monitors, evaluates, and cultivates MCC’s grant development and management activities.
eCivis is a grant research engine available for MCCCD employees.
You may obtain a login and password to search for grant opportunities for our colleges through the eCivis Grants Network.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, and college to have an account created for you.