The MCC Intranet serves as a communications center for employees. The Intranet:
- Centralizes news and information about the college
- Incorporates links to resource websites (college initiatives, MCC forms and procedures/guidelines, The Maricopan)
- Provides quick links to frequently used business tools (HCM, my.maricopa.edu, SIS, etc.)
You can access the Intranet by bookmarking https://www.mesacc.edu/intranet or by clicking the "Intranet" link at the bottom of the MCC home page. A college-wide email is sent to employees each business day that summarizes new items posted to the Intranet. Employees may also sign up for the following Google Groups:
- Dl-Intranet – Full text email of each Intranet post at the time it is published.
- Dl-Events – Focuses exclusively on events and is delivered in full text format.
All employees are encouraged to publish their own content to the Intranet. Instructions on how to post information are available through the Help Quick Link or by contacting the Office of Institutional Advancement (IA).
The types of stories that IA may research, write and post to the Intranet include:
- Stories developed by our media/communications team for press releases and external media (although we may ask the featured department to post the information on the Intranet)
- Stories that highlight collaborative efforts between departments and/or employee groups
- College-wide celebrations, awards, and recognitions (e.g. Employee Brunch photos, Aspen Award)
- Employee recognitions for publications, awards, retirement, years of service, faculty emeritus distinction (unless the employee is recognized by his or her supervisor)
- Media coverage summaries