ALL new international students must attend the mandatory International Orientation! Designed specifically for international students, this orientation offers topics that are of extreme importance. This is a great opportunity to meet new students from around the world and get to know more about the MCC campus!
Welcome! Come and Join Your New Friends!
Keeping T-Birds Safe and Successful
While delivering innovative and engaging educational experiences, MCC's top priority is the health and safety of all the members of our college and neighboring communities. As a result, the Fall 2020 International Student Orientation was virtual. Stay tuned for details for Spring 2021!
- Date: Friday, January 8, 2021
- Time: TBA
- Room: TBA
- Orientation Agenda: TBA
Topics will include:
- On campus and off campus safety
- Immigration regulations
- Health and well-being
- Health insurance
Make sure you do the following BEFORE the start of classes
- Check-in at the International Education Office (IE) in Building 36N with your immigration forms (I-20, passport, and I-94 record).
- Take your placement test in the Testing Center (Building 38).
- Attend a Class Registration Session. Sign up at the front desk in IE (Building 36N).
- Get your Student ID (identification card) in the Enrollment Center (Building 39).
For more information about how to get to MCC, settling in, finding a place to stay, transportation, and living costs, please visit our Pre-arrival Guide page.