ALL new international students must attend the mandatory International Orientation! Designed specifically for international students, this orientation offers topics that are of extreme importance. This is a great opportunity for us to meet YOU and an opportunity to meet other new students from around the world. You will also get to know more about the MCC campus and get any of your questions answered.
Welcome! Come and Join Your New Friends!
Keeping T-Birds Safe and Successful
While delivering innovative and engaging educational experiences, MCC's top priority is the health and safety of all the members of our college and neighboring communities. We will be offering the opportunity to attend the Spring 2002 Orientation in-person or virtually.
- Date: Friday, August 11th, 2023
- Time: 9:00 am - 1 pm Arizona MST
- In-person: TBA
- Virtual Link: TBA
- Orientation Agenda: TBA
Topics will include:
- How to succeed at MCC
- On campus and off campus safety
- Immigration regulations - How to stay "in-status" with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Health and well-being
- Health insurance
- Student services: virtual/ on campus
- American classroom culture
- And much more!
Make sure you do the following BEFORE the start of classes
- Check-in at the International Education Office (IE) in Building 36N with your immigration forms (I-20, passport, and I-94 record), F1 visa, and report your U.S. address.
- Take your placement test in the Testing Center (Building 38).
- Meet with an advisor at the MCC IE Office for an initial advising session. Schedule an appointment at the MCC IE front desk (Building 36N).
- Get your Student ID (identification card) in the Enrollment Center (Building 39).
For more information about how to get to MCC, settling in, finding a place to stay, transportation, and living costs, please visit our Pre-arrival Guide page.