All international students must attend the International Orientation. This orientation is designed specifically for international students and offers topics that are of extreme importance. The new student orientation is a great opportunity to meet new students and get to know more about the campus.
Mandatory Orientation - Welcome! Come and Join Us!
The MANDATORY Fall 2018 International Orientation will take place:
- Date: Friday, August 10, 2018
- Time: 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Room: LB145 in the at the MCC Southern & Dobson campus
- Orientation Agenda TBA
Topics will include:
- On campus and off campus safety
- Immigration Regulations
- Health and Well Being
- Health Insurance
Make sure you do the following BEFORE the start of classes
- Check-in at the International Education Office with copies of your immigration forms (Building 36N).
- Take your placement test in the Testing Center (Building 38).
- Attend a Class Registration Session. Sign up at the front desk in IE (Building 36N).
- Get your Student ID (identification card) in Enrollment Center (Building 39).
- You will need your MCC Student ID (Enrollment Center, Building 39).
For more information about how to get to MCC, settling in, finding a place to stay, transportation, living costs please visit our Pre-arrival Guide page.