All international students must attend the International Orientation. This orientation is designed specifically for international students and offers topics that are of extreme importance. The new student orientation is a great opportunity to meet new students and get to know more about the campus.
Mandatory Orientation - Welcome! Come and Join Us!
The MANDATORY Fall 2018 International Orientation will take place:
- Date: Friday, August 10, 2018
- Time: 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Room: LB145 in the at the MCC Southern & Dobson campus
- Orientation Agenda TBA
Topics will include:
- On campus and off campus safety
- Immigration Regulations
- Health and Well Being
- Health Insurance
Make sure you do the following BEFORE the start of classes
- Check-in at the International Education Office with copies of your immigration forms (Building 36N).
- Take your placement test in the Testing Center (Building 38).
- Attend a Class Registration Session. Sign up at the front desk in IE (Building 36N).
- Get your Student ID (identification card) in Enrollment Center (Building 39).
- Get a parking sticker for your car.
- You will need your MCC Student ID and the license plate number of your car, as well as the year, make and model of your vehicle (Enrollment Center, Building 39).
For more information about how to get to MCC, settling in, finding a place to stay, transportation, living costs please visit our Pre-arrival Guide page.