Concurrent Enrollment for F-1 International Students
We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2023 semester!
Apply Online Here
Regular Business Hours
Mon-Thu: 8 am – 6 pm
Fri: 10 am – 5 pm
Closed Sat and Sun
Extended Business Hours
(January and August only):
Mon-Thu: 8 am – 7 pm
Fri: 8 am – 5 pm
Closed Sat and Sun
Mon-Thu: 7 am – 6 pm
Closed Fri, Sat and Sun
The International Education office at Mesa Community College provides International F-1 students the opportunity to take courses at two USCIS approved institutions at the same time.
MCC only accepts online applications. Get started by clicking on the "New User Apply Here" button on this page.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY:
- Passport identification page
- F-1 Visa in your passport
- Printout of I-94 record from:
- U.S. Border & Protection or
- Change of Status Approval Notice.
- Unofficial Transcripts
From current home institution showing enrollment for the current semester. For Summer co-enrollment, you must be registered for the following Fall semester.
Issued from your home institution – scanned copy of all three pages.
- Permission Letter
- For Non-MCCCD institutions OR
- Secure a MCCCD Request for Concurrent Enrollment Form from your MCCCD campus DSO or PDSO (if applying from within one of the Maricopa County Community College District colleges)
- Permission letters are not required for Summer Co-enrollment for non-MCCCD Institutions.
- Course Information: Visit Class Schedule website. Have following information ready:
- Course Title
- Course Prefix (example: ENG101)
- Section Number (example: 12345)
- Co-enrollment applications will NOT be accepted after the official start date of your intended semester.
- Tuition is due the same day student enrolls for classes (either by paying in full or setting up a payment plan). For more information visit our Payment Options page.