Success from Day One.
Mesa Community College supports and encourages student success and degree completion. Students who prepare financially are more successful in maintaining their progress toward course and program completion. Before you register for classes it is important that you understand how much money you will need for school, what kinds of aid are available to you, and how you will pay for school.
There are four elements that will affect how much money you need for school:
- Tuition and Fees
- Books and Supplies for each class
- Transportation to and from class
- Personal Living Expenses (such as food and rent)
Use the Net Price Calculator to determine the approximate cost of attendance. Next, determine how you will pay for college. You have several options:
- Pay online
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan
- Pay in person, online, by phone, mail, or fax
- Apply for scholarships
- Apply for grants
- Apply for loans
- Apply for a Federal Work-Study job
- Net Price Calculator
- Cashier Services (tuition payment plan)
- Financial Aid (FAFSA, grants, loans and other Federal Aid)
- Veteran Services (benefit opportunities)
- Career Services (work study and job referrals)
- Academic Programs and Athletics (Talent Waiver scholarships and/or service learning)
Once you are done with your research, you can move on to the next step.