For the Fall 2021 semester, all Allied Health courses will be offered in the following formats:
Please refer to the 'notes' section below each course listed in the class schedule for details.
Contact the Program Director
of 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 MCC Paramedicine Graduates passed the National Registry Examinations. MCC Paramedicine maintains one of the highest pass /success rates in the State of Arizona.*(source: NREMT)
- CAAHEP Accredited
Initial accreditation received Sept. 2017
- Competency-based program
Over 1400 total content hours, which include ACLS, PALS, PEPP, NRP, PHTLS & AMLS provider certifications
- Fall and Spring start dates
Program cohorts begin every Fall and Spring semester
- Credit Transfer
Comprehensive 45 credit hour program w/transfer articulation to State Universities
- Extended Internships
Over 500 hours of combined clinical & field internship experience
- Financial Aid & Tuition Reimbursement
Program consists of three 12-16 week modules - qualifies for VA and Financial Aid assistance
Our Paramedicine Students
Are prepared to become competent entry-level certified NREMT Paramedics with a high capacity for critical thinking and problem solving.
Students who complete the program earn a Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Paramedicine or may choose to earn an Associate's Degree in Applied Sciences (AAS) in Paramedicine. The AAS Degree is transferable to most in-state Universities.
Paramedicine Program - Entrance Examination, Application & Interview Processes
Prior to applying to the Paramedicine Program please review the step-by-step application, entrance examination and interview selection process information.
Itemized below are very important documents that must be reviewed prior to completing the Paramedicine Program Application. Should you have further questions after reviewing please contact the district healthcare education department at email@example.com or call at 480-731-8264.
2021-2022 Paramedicine Program Cohort Information
- Fall (August 2021) Start - Cohort (2022-1) - Detailed Program Overview
- Spring (January 2022) Start - Cohort (2022-2) - Detailed Program Overview
Paramedicine Selection Process (Step by Step Instructions)
- Civilian - (general student population, non public safety/employer sponsored students)
- Sworn Public Safety Personnel - (for sponsored students currently employed in sworn pubic safety)
- Private EMS or Hospital Personnel - (for sponsored students currently employed in EMS or hospital agencies)
STEP #1: Preparing for and Completing the EMT General Knowledge Computer-based Entrance Examination
- Preparing for the paramedicine computer-based entrance exam
- Paramedicine Computer Based Entrance Exam
- Applicant Instructions for the Computer Based Entrance Exam
Following the Completion of the EMT General Knowledge Computer-based Entrance Examination
- Students that have passed the EMT General Knowledge Computer Based Entrance Exam
- Students that have failed (not passed) the EMT General Knowledge Computer Based Entrance Exam
STEP #2: Submit A Paramedicine Program Application
*please note, the Paramedicine Progam Application should only be completed/submitted after sucessfully passing the EMT General Knowledge Computer-based Entrance Examination